Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп

Kazimir

My guards changed to the night ones, so I waited until they were settled. I made the trip back to the villa difficult, because I had left Sasha in charge.

She had texted me earlier asking me to plan something. She was nagging me non-stop, so I let her do what she wanted.

She didn't want to go to the auction, because she probably thought something else of it. Alexei must be really occupying her though.

I was one in the morning by the time we got back. I could tell that Aliyah or Zerina was tired. She took a small nap in the car.

She looked so peaceful sleeping. She had her head resting again my shoulder. She snores a little which was funny.

They weren't to horrendous though, just quiet. As we got closer I woke her up. She took her time to get up.

She was speaking gibberish and could barely keep her awake. I carried her all the way up to the house.

My guard unlocked the door and closed for it for us. The lights were off and I turned them on. I almost forgot. Her necklace. I was watching her facial expression and she seemed awed by it. I wondered why she never asked me to buy it for her?

I did either way, even if she didn't ask. She rubbed her eyes and went to the kitchen. I don't think she's noticed yet.

I opened the door and asked where the necklace was. A few seconds later they handed it to me. I will give it to her when she enters the room.

Sasha did some dumbass shit, I would never do. She won't realize it though. I closed the door and she was still in the kitchen.

She was getting a glass if water. She looked more awake now, but she still had that sleepy look to her.

I went to the room and just stared at the fucking place. Sasha really had her fun didn't she. The bed sheets had turned to white silk especially the way they shimmered.

There was a heart on the bed and ballon's everywhere. Unlit candles that probably were scented.

I shook my head, but laughed a little. It was cute, very thoughtful of Sasha. I wonder what she wants.  I put the necklace box in the middle of the heart.

There was a lighter on the nightstand and I started to light the candles. I might as well go with the theme.

I lit all the candles and she still hadn't come to the room. I wondered who was going clean all of this up, when we leave. I was going make Sasha do it.

There were red ballon's on the floor and some had heart shapes to them. Candles on the corners of the bath. Jesus, did I miss Valentine's Day? This looks straight out of a American Rom-com.

A little board that had stuff to put in the bath. There was also a bottle of wine and two glasses.  It was so late and didn't know about the bathroom part.

"Aliyah," I shout.

"What the fuck do you want," she shouts back.

The nerve on this woman sometimes. I could easily be dying and she's still going to have a attitude. I liked that about her, that snarky attitude.

I think that is what makes me attracted to her. She had her personality and didn't change herself around me. I had also gotten a few bits and pieces of her past.

"Do you wanna take a bath?"

"Yeah, I don't mind," she replies.

I turned on the bath and made sure the tub was closed so it would fill up. I went to check up on her in the kitchen.