Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎

Aliyah

One Week Later...

Working at the club wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I made great tips and enjoyed working there. The only thing I hate is men who think it's okay to touch me. I ignored it the best I could because at the end of the day I was still getting money.

I put down the vodka shots in front of the group of men. 

"Here you go and if you need anything else just tell," I smile sweetly. I walked away swaying my hips a bit and headed over to the backroom.

 "You're getting better at this already," Sasha commented with a pleased look on her face.

"You're playing them right into your hands." 

I laugh and shake my head softly.

 "I'm just doing my job," I shrug, sitting down in front of the vanity. 

"Do you ever wanna become one of the dancers or just wanna stay as a waitress?" 

"One day but as of right now just a waitress," I replied, laying my head down on the table.

"If you want I can always teach you plus I don't mind," She recommends with a tone. 

 I couldn't figure out but knowing Sasha there was a hidden meaning. It had be something sexual though. 

"Fine, Whenever you're free then you can teach me," I said, peering up at her.

 She had a smug look on her face. 

"How about right now?" 

"Now? Are you for real and don't you have to be on stage in five minutes?" I sat up baffled.

"Yeah, and oh you have a point." She pouts and gives me a sad look. 

"After our shift, you teach me," I said with a cheery tone so she knows I mean it. I watch as her frown turns into a smile, I hear her stage name get called. 

"You are up, go on," I say, getting up and nudging her out of the room.

The other girls from the stage come back in the room with bags of cash in. I stay out of their way as they start to separate them. Leaving the backroom, I walk towards the bar and sit down.

 "Jimmy, can I have whiskey on the rocks please," I ask, waving my hand to get his attention?

"Of course darling, Having a hard night?" 

"Nah just need a drink you know," I replied.

 I watched him make the drink and pour it over the ice. He slides it to me and wipes his hands on the counter. 

"Yeah, I do." He agrees. 

He turned his attention to another customer. I down the drink in one gulp and feel the burn at the back of my throat.

I get up from the bar and go back to the group of men from earlier getting there now empty cups. 

"Do you give lap dances?" One of them asks, slurring their words.

 I shake my head and try to walk away when I feel one of them grab my arm.

"Please let go before I have to get security and kick you out," I say politely. 

I pulled my arm out of his grasp.

 "Come one just stay and play with us." Another one piped up. 

I felt my eyes twitch, the audacity of these men were bold. 

"If you need any drinks then call me if not then enjoy the show okay," I grin. 

The second my back faced those assholes, my grin dropped.