Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця

Aliyah

Kazimir and I were not speaking much after last night. It was kind of awkward. I glanced at him here and there. I caught him staring at me as well.

Sasha and Alexei obviously picked up on the vibe and tried to clear the air. I didn't even try to engage. I just talked to Sasha through messages.

We was going back to Lorenzo's so I looking forward to seeing Vincenzo. He would deffo make all of this better.

I looked out the window and it was tinted, so I couldn't grasp the natural colors of outside. I put the window down and air flowed through the car.

You could hear Italian music and other people. I really wanna go explore and refresh my mind of this place.

Maybe fill them with new things instead of the past. We started to enter a more remote area. We was getting closer. It was more woodlands now, but it was still nice.

"Aliyah, what are you planning while your here?" Alexei ask.

He draws me out of my thoughts and I turn to him. I had to think about that one. I wasn't really sure you know.

"I probably will end up going back and forth with business, other than that Vince will keep me occupied," I answered.

"Vince? Are you two close, yesterday was a bit you know shocking from fighting to joking," Alexei brought up.

"Yeahh, I was thinking what the fuck if imma be real," Sasha added.

"It's always been like that. We play fight, nothing serious. I guess you could say we're close," I shrugged.

"Nice nice, give more details."

"What do you really wanna know Alexei?"

I got to the point. I don't wanna running in circles trying to understand code words. He had the same thought circling like Kazimir.

"You ever fucked?" He asks, in Italian.

"Alexei... shut the fuck up."

"It was just a question."

"He asked me the same question yesterday and I answered no, my answer hasn't changed."

"Who is he?"

"He as in Kazimir," Sasha pointed.

Kazimir didn't engage in the conversation in anyway. He just looked in between, his eyes landed back on me.

We started at each for good few seconds before I looked away. It's strange when we're not talking since we're around each other all the time. We share the same fucking bed as well.

We came to a halt and then started resume driving. We entered a gate and we were here. I was not up for more of Alexei's questions.

The car stopped in front of the entrance and Vince was already standing in the doorway. We stepped out and I smiled at him.

I give him a hug and he hugs me back hard. I could feel my ribs being pushed together and my breath leaving my body. His hands were dangerously low on my waist, this motherfucker.

"Baby girl," he says.

"Let me go and keep your hands to yourself" I wheezed.

He lets go of me and we kiss each on the cheeks twice. He looks me up and down. He nods his head in approval.

"I still can't believe it your here, with him," he mutters, the last part.

I raise my eyebrows and eyes, then glanced back. Vince's eyes were going back and forth to Kaz. That's what he meant, he will get over it.