Cнаpтёя Tнїятч

Aliyah

We get off the plane and there were six black vehicles. Undercover cars pulled up and people wearing FBI jackets came out of the vehicles. Kazimir doesn't seem the least worried.

"Kazimir."

A woman with blonde hair with her hair into a bun speaks. She had red lipstick on that suited her thin lips. She had blue eyes and I didn't need to go on. She eyed him and was ready to fuck him. They have fucked before. It doesn't even need to be said.

"Chloe, nice to see you," he says.

"You left the country without telling me."

"I didn't know you was my mother know," he jokes.

Alexei he didn't seem to care that this woman was here. Alexei was more like paying attention to Sasha. Mikhail had all these shopping bags and I knew they were mine.

He loads my stuff into one car and another guy does Sasha. Same for Alexei and Kazimir.

"Kazimir, we both know who helps you gets away with things. I just wanna know when you fucking leave the country is that too much to ask?"

"Watch the way you speak to me, you're a dirty agent remember that. It doesn't concern you that much if I leave or not," he threatens.

"It does because if I don't know I can't help you out, are you stressed out about something?"

She goes to put her hands on his chest and he grabs her wrist. She seems surprised and taken a back from the rejection.

"I'm perfectly fine, do you have something to tell me?"

She rolls her eyes and then landed on me. Her attention focused on me. I looked away and wanted their conversation to be over by now.

"You've got a rat. All I know is they have been in the game for a long time and know what there doing. I don't if it's a man or woman, just know you have a rat," she says.

She looks me up and down at the word rat. I took a deep breath and my heart was racing. It was nothing. I'm overthinking, it's nothing.

"You can go."

"If you want you can visit me, you know where to find me," she purs.

"Goodbye Chloe."

He walks away from her and she walked away. She looked back at me. I went to the car with my things in it and Mikhail opened the door for me.

Kazimir was about to get in with me. I looked at him and I did not want him in the same vehicle as well.

"No."

He sighed and just left it at that. Mikhail closed the door and I heard his door open. The car started and he drove off.

***
Mikhail had taken me back to my apartment. I didn't need Kazimir's moody behavior right now.

I had taken a long shower and a very needed one. Mikhail never left I assume he there to stand guard for me.

I took a painkiller in case my cramps start to kick in. I still had some of the pasta we made in Italy, which was really nice.

I only had my bra and panty on. I would invite Mikhail in, but I don't want to put on clothes. I can see if he wants food.

I put the pasta in the microwave and go to the door. I open it and Mikhail was standing there. I want to smoke, but I don't have any weed.

"Do you have loud?" I ask.

He opens his jacket and hands me a baggie with weed in it.

"I came prepared when I knew I was watching you," he grins.