Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт

Aliyah

I walked down the stairs and had my bonnet over my head, because Kazimir fucking ruined my hair. Anastasia was yelling and I heard her more clearly.

"Why the fuck is there a cum stain on the couch," she screeches.

I was so tired and I didn't even open my mouth. Anastasia was going to have to play guess who, I was not exposing myself like that. I went to the kitchen and searched for the tablets. I tried my best to stay out of the maids way.

"Can I help you ma'am?" The maid asked.

"Yeah, can I some painkillers and whatever food you guys can make?"

"Of course miss, give me a few minutes," she says.

The lady had her hair back in a small bun and streaks of gray hair deep into her hair. I moved to the side to stay out of the way. She gives me the painkillers first and I take them with a glass of orange juice.

I go into the living room where Anastasia was complaining. She had maids cleaning it up and she turned towards me.

"Aliyah, you're awake," she says.

"Yes, I am awake," I nod.

"How are you feeling? I know after yesterday," she starts.

"I'm fine, I'm okay now," I said.

I told Kaz about the phone call with Vince. I still wanted to leave, but I couldn't get out of Russia so easily. I can't wait a two weeks to get my daughter back.

I sat down at the single chair and I sunk into the soft cushions. I couldn't wait for these painkillers to hit me. I closed my eyes and soon I heard loud footsteps.

"Kazimir, which maid did you fuck on the couch last night?" Anastasia snaps.

"Look at your chest and neck, cover up before she sees you," she says.

I opened my eyes again and looked at Kazimir. He was sweating and I can only guess that he had come from the gym. A few of his men walked into the kitchen and disappeared around the house. I look at his chest and neck.

It looked like he had been attacked by a feral animal. Large and small patches of skin was a mix of red, pink and a mix of purple.

"Is there not a day where you don't cause hell. Please go back to your own penthouse and stop shouting."

"Excuse me? I no longer know the status of your relationship, but have some decency and don't flaunt the fact you're already sleeping around again," she argues.

"I know she cheated, but what good is it doing you or her?"

He simply waves his hands in the air only making Anastasia angry. Her face was becoming red and if humans could breathe out smoke she sure was. He walked over to me and planted a soft kiss on my lips. That had caught me by surprise.

I thought we were only speaking because of sex, nothing else. I wasn't sure how he felt towards me, since it was just endless hours of sex. I thought he was still upset, but he was more softer then second time around.

"Have you eaten?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for some food now," I answer.

"You look exhausted, go upstairs I will have them bring you food."

"I don't want to be alone, I will only think of her," I said.

"I'm going to be busy today and I cannot bring you along," he says.

"So it was you two making all the fucking noises last night. You do realize that there are other people here," Anastasia complains.

"You have two mansions, four penthouses in Russia. Why are you complaining inside of my house about what times I choose to fuck my woman," He retorted.