Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж

Aliyah

We had stayed in the room for a while in complete silence. He eventually left and there was nothing to be said. I stayed in the room a for a bit longer so I could recover. I was trying to process what had happened. 

I really thought telling him that I loved him, would make it all better. If it was me, I wouldn't forgive him either. It would hurt me, the same way it hurt him. It reminded me of when Vincenzo slapped me on the ass because I did it first.

He was upset but eventually got over it. It was only a small thing but unlike this time. It was a much larger and more complicated situation.

It would take a lot for me to accept him back if it was the other way around. I forced myself into the bathroom.  I don't think there was anything for us to come back. My stomach started to cramp on me and I massaged the area. I just needed a hot shower, like always.

I came out of the shower and put on a new set. I chose black this time and I wore my own oversized shirt. I replayed the last few hours in my head and how it all went down.

I got my sliders and looked for my phone. I was barely on my phone anymore, it was only for pictures now. I held my phone and opened the bedroom door.

Mikhail doesn't turn to look at me as I walk out. He was upset as well. Who wouldn't be, but if it was Kazimir everyone would be fine with it. I dragged myself downstairs knowing that Sasha would be there.

I get to the bottom step and that was all the energy I had left in me. I feel like I was going to faint again. Sasha came to my aid and led me to the couch.

I didn't look at Anastasia or Maria. I just wait for Sasha to sit down, so I could rest my body against hers. I laid my head on her lap and she played with my hair.

"You're neck," she whispers.

"I will be okay," I said.

I closed my eyes and my head felt heavy once again. I need some fucking food and water. I felt like I was going to pass the fuck out. I sat up and ignored how the room was spinning.

"Aliyah, what's wrong?" She asks, concern in her voice.

"I need water and something to snack on," I mumbled.

She nodded her head and got up. I looked at Maria and she was staring at me closely. I didn't like the way she was watching me. Kazimir came in with a hand in his pocket and his other occupied by a phone.

I glanced at him and noticed the red scratches on his arms. He acted as if they weren't there at all. I looked away and waited for Sasha. He started to speak to his family in Russian.

She brought me water first and went back into the kitchen. I drank the cold water first and the cold water fills up my stomach.

I looked back at Kazimir who was looking at me. He looked back down at his phone and I looked away. Sasha came back with a plate of Nutella on toast. There were slices of banana on the top. My phone rang and it was an unknown caller. Who was it now?

"Hello?"

"You answered your fucking phone, we got them," Vinny says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Who's on the phone?" Sasha asked.

I put my finger up to her to wait and listen to what Vincenzo had to say. I had forgotten all about them.

"You were right."

"Stop speaking in fucking code."

"Anyone can be listening to our line and you guessed right about them."