Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця

Aliyah

Kazimir had his arms around me and his morning wood pressed into my ass. I turned to face him and he looked so adorable sleeping. He was so adorable when he sleeps, when he was awake he's an asshat.

I couldn't stop myself smiling because I was to invested at this point. I was to invested in him, in us. I caressed his face and looked at the small freckles on his face.

They were only noticeable this close up. His small but kissable lips. I traced my thumb over his lips and they were still a bit swollen from last night. Last night was a lot of things.

His eyes opened and I pull back a little. I didn't expect him to wake up. He looked at me through dazed and sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, baby," he says, gruffly.

He called me malyshka again. He was calling me that more often and I don't think he realizes himself how much he's been saying it.

"Morning asshole," I yawned.

I covered my mouth and sat up. I covered myself with the blanket and he sat up. He kissed my shoulder and then my neck.

"Don't you dare kiss me with your morning breath," I snap.

I got out of the bed quickly and didn't have a robe to cover myself with. I saw his shirt and picked it up. Putting it on myself. I don't know how couples be making out with nasty ass breath.

He chuckles and throws a pillow at me. I dodge it and throw it back at him.

"I wish you let me pack some clothes," I grumbled.

"What time is it? There should be some clothes coming for you at twelve, if you're not satisfied we can do some shopping," he says.

"The one thing I don't want to do."

He sits on the bed and moves to sit on the side of the bed. I know if we go shopping he was going to go overboard since he loves to spend money.

"Let's just start getting ready, I figured out which Club/Casino this guy might be in tonight," he says.

"I'm showering first, my body is sticky as hell."

"Why waste water, when we can shower together," he grins.

"Don't you think you have cummed enough in the last ten hours?"

"No, always more where that comes from."

I roll my eyes at him and went to the kitchen to get my phone. I know I left it out here. It was on the counter and I tried to turn it on. It was dead.

I walked back to the bedroom and got my charger out my bag. I plugged it in and put my phone on charge. Kazimir was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Baby, should I shave my beard?" He asks.

"Mhm I kinda like it, it just tickles me," I replied.

"Yes or no?"

"I don't fucking know," I kiss my teeth.

I took off his shirt and threw it at him. I opened the shower and it could fit him in here probably two more people as well. There was a bench to sit on and it was marble.

It had a rain and body shower, there was also this steam thing. I was going to be in here for a while, but I only realize I don't have anything to shower with.

"Kazimir, do you know how annoying it is that you don't tell me we are traveling. I don't even have body wash," I shout.

"First draw, it has everything you need. I prepare ahead of time," he says.