Chapter I: Court

"Take the plea deal, Frost," my attorney said as we had a recess in the court. "What? He killed my daughter! You can't say it was self defense or something?" I whisper folding my arms. 

He rubbed his temples then tapped his pen on the table. "Yes, but you had time to go to the police and turned him in. You planned this murder and brutally killed him," he mumble showing me the pictures of his dead body

"Fine, I don't have no one else in my life anyways," I grunt knowing I'm all alone now. 

The sound of the gavel hitting the judge's pad made everyone go quiet. "Frost, how do you plea?" He ask lacing his fingers together. "Guilty your honor. Can I say something before I go?" I ask earning a small nod. 

"He killed my daughter so I took his life. Now I have no other blood with me," I said watching him nod and look at me sadly. He knew my killing was fair from rage that was living within me. He just going by the law and I can't blame him for that. "In the murder of Jaden Hall, you are convicted of manslaughter which I sentence you to twenty five years with the possibility of parole. Court is adjourned," he said and handcuffs were placed around my wrist. 

My attorney look at me then let out a defeated sigh. "You're lucky I'm alone," I mumble then let them take me away. They wasn't rough with me which I'm thankful for so the process of getting ready to be sent to prison wasn't long.
----------------

"Wait, why am I with women?" I ask only for them to look at me and push me on the bus. "Guys, I'm a male," I said then heard the ladies snickering. "Don't be shy, pretty boy," someone said causing me to shake my head.

After killing a man, I really don't have fear for anything else. My daughter is gone and no one else I know and trust is alive. No friends, baby mama died during birth who was also my fiancé but I accepted that fate. I took care of my princess and protected her from all evil, until I let the wrong nigga I thought I trusted to watch my daughter.

He killed her and now his body is in the morgue getting ready for a funeral. This is what I get for letting a grown man watch my two year old daughter. It was only ten minutes to get some eggs down the street for her cake. My baby girl is really dead because of my carelessness! "So what you're in here for?" Someone ask, making me look over and see a light skin middle age woman. 

"Manslaughter. Nigga killed my daughter so I took his life," I admit watching her mouth form an 'o'. She went quiet and the bus started moving. "Just be good and you should be out of here in three years minimum," she voiced as I shook my head. "I don't care about life like that no more. I have no one," I frown then went silent.

It wasn't long before we made it to the prison. "Hopefully they put me in my right group," I mumble as we walked in the prison to get checked and grab our necessities. Luckily, I have money so I got enough to pay for soap and all of that plus more. 

I was given my sheets and little mat then I was walked to the women's pod. "Y'all clearly saw my big ass dick and still put me in with women?" I ask the guard but all he did was look at me bored. "I don't know, man. They just told me to take you here. That's how fucked up the system is," he laughed as I went to an room full of women. 

"Woe, girl, you look like a dude," one of them snort. "I am a dude," I grunt taking the only bunk out of two in the room. "Sis you got lucky, huh?" Who I'm guessing is my cell mate's friend. "I'm only here to do my time, shawty," I said fixing my stuff up then felt a smack to my ass. 

I turned around and towered over the woman. "Just because I'm in here for murder does not mean I won't kill a hoe. Keep your hands off of me," I snapped then took a seat on my bunk. "Y'all leave him alone," my cell mate said then stood in front of me.