Chapter VIII: Hope-Works Fellowship

D has been testing my patience for the past week! "What's up, fuck boy?" She chuckle sitting at the table as I talk with TT and her sister. "You sure you like pussy? You been dick riding all week," I snapped which made her frown and shove me. 

I quickly got up, ready to fight her until I saw the smile on her face. "You really trying to fuck my life up, huh? I'm going to court today and I'm going to try to take this program. Don't be so desperate because you fucked up your life and don't have a second chance," I laughed going back to my eating while TT stare at her like she lost her mind. 

The sounding of paper ripping was heard behind me then everyone got quiet. "Oops," she laughed as I slowly turned my head and saw my daughter's photo on the ground. "No, no, no, no. What did you do?" I shout grabbing the torn pieces and placed them on the table. 

"What did you do?" I whisper feeling tears weld up in my eyes. I tried to fix it but she torn them into too many pieces. "I'm going to kill you," I mumble not caring about anything any more. "Yeah ri-" she started but I grabbed her by her prison uniform then slammed her on the table. 

My food went everywhere as I slammed her head to the table then connect my fist to her jaw. "What did you do?" I screamed punching her again as I see the same man that killed my daughter. Everything became deaf upon my ears... I wanted to kill him all over again. 

"She wouldn't stop crying," he choked through his blood as I brutally beat him. He didn't have a chance to fight me back because I kept aiming for fatal parts of the body. "You killed her!" I cry lifting his body up and put him in a headlock. "I will kill you," I whisper tilting his head, preparing to snap it.

"Quinton!" Tiffany shout while tapping my face. I blinked a couple of times and saw her worried eyes stare into mine. Choking and coughing made me look and see it was D. Her body hit the ground, gasping for air that I almost took permanently. 

All I could do was fall to my knees and put my hands behind my back like I did the day that I called the police after I killed him. "I'm sorry," I mumble as cuffs were tightly wrapped around my waist. 

I let Tiffany, the woman I started growing feelings for, stand me up while I look at the damage I caused. "I'm sorry," I voiced again knowing I let my anger get to me again. "It's okay. Just come with me," she breathe holding my arm tightly.

More guards came in to help her but she shook her head and guided me out the women's pod. "She-" I started but Tiffany let out a hum for me not to say anything. She's probably terrified of me right now. 

I gave her an confused look as she guided me inside of her office. "I'm not going to the hole?" I ask feeling her go for my cuffs but I quickly moved away and sat down. 

"The hole? No, baby. You have to go to court," she said causing me to quickly look at her as she took her weapons off of her. "Don't. I might hurt you," I whisper hanging my head down in shame.

My head was suddenly lifted and my jaw was gripped by her. "You had the chance to do that when you thought she was that man that killed Layla. You fought everyone else off but me. I trust you," she mumble opening her uniform shirt then pulled my head to her stomach.

There it go again... My tears fell from my eyes and painful sobs left my lips. "She destroyed the only picture I have left of my daughter!" I cry clutching my fists as she soothingly ran her fingers through my locs. "We'll fix it, baby. Look at me," she mumble pulling away and grabbed some Kleenex. 

She cleaned my eyes and nose then placed a soft kiss on my lips. "This will help get you in the program sooner and you will literally work on this, understand?" She whisper then moved behind me and uncuffed my wrists.

Her body was quickly pressed flushed against mine so I can feel her actually hold me again. "Why are you so perfect?" I thought to myself while placing a soft kiss on her forehead. 

"I took a picture of your daughter's photo. I can print it out for you," she whispers making me pull back and look at her. "Really?" I ask with so much happiness.

She went behind her desk then clicked around on her computer. The sounding of the printer was made as I stare at her in amazement. "Does this look familiar?" She ask standing up then stood in front of me with my daughter's photo. 

I didn't bother to ask how she got it. All I know is that I have her picture back. "Wha- Babe!" I gasp pulling her into a deep kiss and lift her up. "I love you so much," I blurt out then froze while while putting her down. 

She stood there frozen also while blushing. Her mouth opened to say something but a knock interrupted her. "Damnit," she huffs putting her belt on then opened the door while taking a seat. My mouth became so dry after I admitted that I love her. 

It's true but I didn't want to tell her this way. I wanted to wait until I talking with the judge. She is doing so much for me and I couldn't tell her that I love her the right way. She probably don't love me back... At least not yet.

My head was lifted, making me ignore my annoying thoughts. "Let's go get those documents that I gave you," she smile earning a small nod. 

We went to leave her office but she grabbed my hand and pulled me against her. "I love you too, Quinton," she mumble then pulled me down into a soft kiss. 

I didn't care that she had her weapons around her waist. I fully trust this woman that I have madly fell in love with. "I love you, more. Tiffany," I chuckle holding the middle of her back while deepening the kiss. 

Her lips always captured my full attention from how soft and moist they're always are. "This is cute and all but you have somewhere to go," Officer Partee interrupted which scared the absolute shit out of me. 

I nodded my head and wait for them to cuff me after my terrible episode but they only look at me, wondering why I haven't moved yet. "Right," I breathe following behind Tiffany while Officer Partee follows behind me. 

"Great view," I flirt which made Tiffany glance back to me. I still caught that adorable smile of hers. She tries to hide it but I always see it. She can't hide that cute smile away from me.

The door to the women's pod opened, allowing me to step in and see all the ladies glance to me. "Go ahead, Frosty," Tiffany snickered then leaned against the wall. 

I quickly made my way to my cell and placed my princess picture on the shelf. "Perfect," I breathe kissing my fingers then placed it on her photo. 

I lift my small mattress then grabbed the vanilla folder with everything that I was given. "Good luck, Q," I hear which made me look up and see TT and her sister looking at me through the door. 

They came in and I quickly pulled them into a tight hug. "I'll be back. Just hope that I'm coming back to pack my shit," I chuckle as they laugh and pat my back. "Take your photos," her sister voiced making me freeze then nod my head. 

I took the photos and went back to Tiffany and Officer Partee. "Sadly, we have to cuff you- which I have no problem with to take you to the courthouse," Tiffany said mumbling part of her sentence. "Go ahead. You might be doing more than that soon," I smirk licking my lips.

She blushes so easily and I take every chance I have to make her smile and blush like that. "Let's go, love birds," Officer Partee teased while guiding me through a metal detector.

"I will be arriving there soon. You got this," my lover whispered before I got in the van with the vanilla folder tightly in my hands.

"I got this."