Officer Freeman

It was lights out and all I could think about was Officer Freeman. Her ass was so soft yet firm. The way her ass grinded against me made me want to throw all precaution out the window and bend her over the desk.

Shit, I wouldn't have a problem fucking her on that wall if she let me. I might have to let one of these females suck me off if I don't get to feel on her soon. 

I look down at my hardened member then let out a soft breath. I ran my thumb over my tip, imagining her soft lips are going down my neck. Just remembering her bent over that desk made me began stroking myself in a steady pace. 

My mouth opened but I didn't dare let a noise out so I wouldn't wake my cell mate. Her hour glass figure captured me and I just can't help but wonder how her breasts look. They look so soft and warm.

I know I would have some fun with her. I felt myself getting close, making me quickly look around in search for somewhere to release. I just leaned back and let my seed get on my stomach. "Fuck," I mumble jerking my hips as I still see her bent over the desk.

Luckily, each cell has a toilet and sink so I went to the sink and washed my face and nut off my stomach. I'm definitely going to need a shower tomorrow...

I got my sleep in until it was time to get up. I made sure I was first in the shower as soon as the doors opened. I cleaned my body up then changed into a undershirt and my red uniform shirt. 

I talked with TT like usual then ate some breakfast. "Wait, it's Saturday?" I ask TT, earning a nod. I let out a sigh then went back to my room. I saw my cell mate packing everything up. "You're a free woman, now?" I ask earning a wide nod from her. 

"Congrats, girl! Don't come back, ight?" I ask hugging her and walked her out. "Trust me, I'm never coming back," she giggled then hugged me again. "You're a real one, Jocelyn. Get your life back!" I shout which earned a thumbs up as she left. 

I went back in my room and put my stuff on the top. "You got the room to yourself, Q. You're lucky," TT whispered only for her sister to come over and smack her arm. "Heard that, you ass," she said making me laugh and shake my head.

They helped me organize my cell room and everything and I made sure to hang the pictures up of my baby girl. I had to begged them not to throw away her drawings when they searched my house. 

I'm paying money to have a storage unit hold my belongings while I'm here. They are wiling to hold it for ten years max and I told them that if I'm not out by then then they can sell everything. I'm just happy to have my baby girl's stuff with me. 

Sometimes I hold her picture to my chest because I use to wake up to her laying on me whenever she snuck into my room. "She's in a better place, Q," TT said making me blink and see my daughter's beautiful smile appear in my head. "Yeah, I know," I mumble remembering how I found my own bestfriend trying to dispose her body. 

"Woe, you okay?" TT ask making me shake my head and push them out politely. "Can you tell them to lock me in?" I breathe getting ready lose my sanity all over again. I couldn't take it no more so I began punching and throwing shit all over my dorm. 

Tears pooled my eyes as I remembered him putting her body in the garbage bag with the tie he choked her with in his hand. The doors opened and I was put on the ground. "He killed my daughter, man! That was my baby!" I cry letting them handcuff me. 

I just let them carry me as I tiredly walked with them with my body drenched in sweat from letting all of my anger out. My body was shaking in anger, wishing I can kill him all over again and bring my princess back. 

They took me to Officer Freeman's office which confused me a lot since its the weekend. I hung my head and took deep breaths as I try to forget those images and only remember the good ones. "I should have let him live with permanent scars," I mumble deeply while clenching my jaw. 

What was the reason for him to kill my child? She's a innocent toddler who only wanted to make daddy proud. I am proud of my angel even though she's gone. I clenched my jaw as I remember the quick kill I did on him. "He knew she was all I had and took her life," I whisper getting tired of these handcuffs. 

"Get me out of these, please," I mumble looking up to the officer and see tears in her eyes. "I can't, Frost," she frowned then opened the door so that Officer Freeman could come in. She saw the state I was in then sigh. 

She stood in front of me then pressed my head to her stomach. I didn't want to cry no more but she held a firm grip around my head. "Stop holding it in, Quinton. You're letting him win," she mumble as I relaxed to her fingers going through my locs. 

"Tiff, you know this is highly illegal?" Officer Partee voiced then went quiet as I release my cries onto her body. She talked me through my cries then leaned back. "This can't be an everyday thing, Frost. You have to control that hatred you have for your daughter's killer. You killed him and now you are here, working on controlling your urge of losing your head because of him. Do not let another man break you out of your character," she preached while wiping under my eyes.

I nodded my head then took a deep breath. I stood up and look to both of the officers. "I'm sorry for the commotion I caused," I frowned then tried to pull my pants up with my hands still cuffed behind my back. "Can you loosen these, please?" I ask feeling my hand go numb.

The officer uncuffed me, allowing me to gain the feeling back in my hands. "Thank you," I mumble then put them back behind my back while facing Officer Freeman. She quickly cleaned my face then grabbed my arm. 

"Let's go," she breathe then guided me to the women's pod. They walked me all the way up to my cell then released me from my hold. I placed my mat back on the bed in search for one of baby's pictures. 

I fell to my knees as I see the cute picture she drew of me and her torn right down the middle. "I'm so stupid," I gulped preventing myself from crying again. I tried my best to fix it and I didn't plan on moving until I do. 

I pressed the drawing to my forehead, knowing I can't fix it no more. "I'm sorry, princess," I mumble then folded the picture and put it back on my shelf. I kissed the small photo of her then fixed the rest of my cell up. 

"You alright, Frosty?" Officer Freeman ask, making me look over and see her leaning against the frame of the door. "Yeah, sorry for all the ruckus," I chuckled now feeling the affects of my hand punching the wall. 

She glanced to my hands then I quickly hid them. "Finish up so we can go see a nurse," she mumble then turned her back to me. I put my white undershirt on and my socks and shoes then kissed my paper twice. 

"I'm ready."