Chapter VI: New Criminal

Tiffany was laying on top of me under the blanket while tracing patterns on my chest. "I can't believe we did it again," she whisper while I held her close to me. "This was the first time you actually came in my mouth," I mumble which earned a smack on the chest.

"What?" I chuckle turning my head towards her. "Such vulgar language," she playfully scolded but I held her hand to my lips and peck her knuckles. 

I happily held her, missing this familiar feeling. "Tiffany?" I called hearing a light hum. "Why me?" I ask feeling her move then come into my line of vision. 

She look confused and worried while I run my fingers down her back. "Why did you choose me? You can have any person outside of this cell but you chose me," I frown which made her smile and peck my lips. 

"I feel a connection with you. The way you talk to me and hold me. You don't want sex every time we're alone together and you compliment me. You talk to me about your problems and I see that you're really trying to better yourself no matter how many times what happened keep coming back. You being you just pulls me in and I honestly started having feelings for you," she rant mumbling that last part to herself but I heard that clear as daylight. 

"I started having feelings for you too, babe," I mumble which made her smile and pressed her lips to mine. 

Her lips is so addicting! I had to force myself to pull away before I ended up kissing her all night. "Go to sleep, baby. You're going to need your energy," I smile rubbing her back and kiss on her face.

She fell asleep and I finally let out a sigh as I held her tighter. "I never thought I would fall in love again. You're changing me, T and I hope you're doing it for the better of me," I mumble then felt myself drift to sleep.

I don't know how long I've been sleeping but the feeling of soft shaking woke me up. "Tiff, wake up," Officer Partee whisper. 

My eyes reluctantly opened, seeing that we ended up switching positions. "Five more minutes," she mumble pulling me back down on her soft breast. Her fingers ran through my dreads and her legs wrapped around my body tightly. 

"Baby, you do know where you at, right?" I ask which made her snap her eyes open then curse under her breath. "Oh shit!" She whisper shout then tapped me. "Get up, baby," she rushed.

I lifted up, allowing her to put her underclothes back on then turn towards the small mirror. "Damnit, Quinton," she mumble fixing her hair while I glance to Officer Partee who smirked at her bestfriend. 

My pants was on the floor so I quickly slid those on then got from under the blanket. 

Luckily I folded her clothes during one of our breaks so I quickly gave them to her after she used her finger to rub my toothpaste over her teeth. Better than nothing. I leaned against the wall, watching her rush getting dressed. 

"How do I look?" She ask making me smile and twirl her in a slow circle. "Beautiful," I stated then let out a cough. "Get your belt, baby," I mumble watching her turn around and grab it off the top bunk. 

Her ass was being hugged by her uniform, making me smirk and stare at her. "Stop staring at me," she snickered turning towards me while I stood there caught. "Yeah, get use to her seeing shit like she got eyes on the back of her head," Officer Partee snickered then glanced to my lower area.

I look down and immediately grabbed my pillow. "Oh, uh. Sorry about that," I coughed then felt Tiffany move the pillow a little then blushed. "I will see you tomorrow, okay?" She ask earning a slow nod from me. 

She's always off on the weekends and I be missing her like crazy! "Alright. I'm going to miss you, beautiful," I mumble walking them both to the door which was only a couple of steps. 

She bit her lip as Partee left out the cell. "Here, don't get caught with this," she mumble sliding an phone into my hand. An expensive phone at that! "Baby, this can get us in trouble!" I whisper shout while opening the phone. 

I froze seeing that same picture that she gave me on that polaroid photo. "Now you can call me when I'm not here. I got to go," she whisper wrapping her arms around my neck then kissed me deeply.

My hands slid down her back and gripped her waist. "Come on, guys," Officer Partee huffed and pulled Tiffany from me. She made the 'call me' hand motion while she was being dragged which made me chuckle as I softly closed my door.

I still had thirty minutes to rest so I went ahead and gathered my stuff for my casual early shower. Thoughts of last night flooded my mind, making me smile and do a small dance.

The phone that Tiffany gave me suddenly vibrated, making me look at it and turn it on. 'I'm heading home, baby. I miss you.' My stomach did one of those weird flips again as I stared at the message. "Reply, dumbass," I thought to myself.

'Be careful baby. Text me when you get home. I love you.'

I froze, almost pressing send. I deleted the last three words then sent the message. "Now you're going to be on my mind all day," I mumble looking around, trying to find a way to hide the phone. 

First, I put a code on it, not wanting to put my face scan on it in case I did get caught. My small shelf would be too obvious. I can't hide it in the toilet since I don't have Ziploc bags and it's not detachable like regular home toilets.

Behind the toilet... It look like there was a small hole, like a piece of the brick could be moved. I tested my luck and indeed the broken brick was able to move. I slid the phone in the hole then placed the brick back into its rightful place.

"Tiffany, you're going to be the death of me."