Officer Freeman

I thought that after we had sex that she was only going to want that but now I'm holding her after working on a second set of halls. "Have you ever thought about the irony in your last name?" I ask with a low chuckle.

She tilted her head to me then snort. "You're going to be a free man soon. Just keep up the behavior. I'ma need someone to cuddle at night," she pout then kissed my jaw. "And someone to give me head like you do," she snickered which earned a sarcastic chuckle from me.

"You need to show me what your mouth can do," I dared to say only for her to fully turn to me and kissed me like I was her husband! She tugged at my lip then slithered her tongue in my mouth like the freak she is.

She slid her hand in my pants then stroke me slowly. "Let me show you," she mumble then got on her knees. 

I couldn't say nothing because my mouth was to the floor. I always dreamed of her doing this but I never had the guts to ask her. She slid her tongue over the tip then sucked only on that part. 

Her eyes met mine then she fully sunk down on my dick making me open my mouth to curse. "Got damn!" I gasp then thrusted into her mouth, using it as my favorite toy of all time. I threw my head back and held her head down. Just the sounding of her choking on my dick made me want to cum already. 

"That's it, baby. Suck it," I grunt knowing she likes dirty talking from our previous intercourses. She pulled away then stroke my dick in a fast pace while sucking on my balls. My eyes completely rolled back with how much of a freak she can be. 

I pulled away then pushed myself back into her mouth. "Your throat is a... blessing," I groan making her look up at me. Just watching her make eye contact with me with it in her mouth like that only encourages me to give her what she's sucking for. "You like being my 'throat baby'? I'm going to cum all in your mouth," I pant then held her head down while letting out louder moans. 

"Fuck, stick your tongue out," I demanded then saw her do as I told her. I fucked her throat then got that familiar feeling. "Shit, do it with no hands," I rushed closing my eyes while holding my head back.

All of a sudden, she started sucking my entire soul from my body. My mouth fell open as I listen to her gulp and swallow around my dick. "Tiff- shit I'm bout to nut," I warned then pushed her head all the way down. 

Hearing her moan against me sent me completely over edge as I lift my hips up a little and let her catch all of it.

"Fuck, your throat is amazing," I groan jerking in her mouth as she held my tip and took all of my seeds. "You swallowed?" I ask then watch her throat move. "Now I did," she giggle then stood up. I think I just fell in love... She have a crazy mouth and now my kids will forever be in her throat every now and then.

The sounding of knocking on the door was heard, making me quickly pull my pants up and wipe her lips. I sat down as she put her gun and other stuff back on then opened the door. I slouched in my seat then rubbed my eyes.

Officer Partee came in then leaned against the door frame. She squinted her eyes then checked her watch. "Lunch break," she said making me get up and hold my wrists together. 

She only walked off and let out a low giggle. "You earned our trust, Frost. Let's go," she giggle which made me look at Freeman confused. "Let's go, Frosty," she smiled patting my back. 

I chuckled then followed them back to the pod. "Get your lunch then come to my office," she whispered as I entered the large pod. I saw TT then immediately smiled. It's been over a couple of months since I saw her. 

"TT, what's good?" I shout raising my arms. She saw me then laughed while shaking her head. "Hey, Q," she smiled then I heard a cough behind me. I turned my head and saw Tiffany glance to me while talking to Officer Partee.