Officer Freeman

"Okay, this is the deal. You take six months of Hope-works Fellowship and based on your performance, you will be given house arrest for half of your sentence. Follow up with your parole officer then you will be free from everything," Officer Partee said before I took a seat.

I nodded my head and look towards Tiffany. "I know I will do great but after the program, how will I be on house arrest with no house or job?" I ask watching her stand and take her weapons off. 

"Well, I remember from one of our private conversations about your mom," she started while twiddling her fingers. I know, I know. 'Q, I thought you don't have no one else'. Well, I don't... She died as soon as I started living on my own. The best mother that I could ever ask for, may she rest in peace...

"Go on," I mumble as she sat on her desk and open her arms. 

I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist waiting for her to continue on. "I can have a fake letter typed in her hand writing saying something about me taking care of you or us having some type of relation before we were separated after high school. The judge will of course have a talk with me but if we make this believable, you will be able to stay with me until you get back on your feet or something," she mumble while running her fingers through my hair.

My arms tighten around her, not knowing how more perfect she can get. "Okay, I forged her signature plenty of times so I can do that for you. I still have some old stamps that she use to use when I was younger," I laugh then leaned back and see her smiling softly. 

"What?" She snickered running her hand over my freshly shaved face. "What if he question you about us knowing each other and being in the same prison?" I ask leaning close to her lips. "You only remember me as Tiffany from Rockwood, right? I went to a different Rockwood- with a e, we're just lucky," she breathe then pressed her lips to mine. 

I held her closer while deepening the kiss. I pulled away and went to turn the kiss into a lustful make out, only to see Officer Partee sitting behind her desk. "Sorry," I mumble placing my head on her shoulder while massaging her thighs soothingly. 

"Tiff watched me and Cory have sex so many times so I guess I can finally see what she sees," she reply making me lean back and see Tiffany already nodding her head. "You two are those types of bestfriends, huh?" I chuckle pecking her lips then pulled away.

I lifted my arms then rested them on my head. "Six months without seeing your fine ass," I thought in defeat. Her head lifted up to me then she covered her face. "I will be there as a guidance if the judge allows it," she informed while I froze from my verbal thought. 

With that being said, we began planning and writing what we will be said verbally and in the letter. Officer Partee included herself by making the letter look at least five years old, which really would still look as a newly written paper. "It's all in the ink or pencil that tells the age of a letter," she said while I only nodded my head and held Tiffany in my arms.

"It's settled then," she mumble while I pulled away and took a seat. So many thoughts ran through my head at how my life is going. "What are you thinking about?" Tiffany ask standing between my legs.

My eyes slowly traveled up her body before her beautiful brown eyes met mine. "Why are you doing this, baby?" I ask pulling her to my lap while kissing her shoulder. 

A small sigh left her lips before Officer Partee began speaking for her. "How Tiff talks to me about you, I know she lo-" she started but Tiff managed to grab the stress ball off her desk and throw it at her. 

"I believe you just let your anger control your actions during that time. You're not a murderer," she quickly said while blushing. The look she gave me made it known that there is something else to it but I'm going to take what I have and forever be grateful. 

My lips were placed on the back of her hand while I held her a little tighter. "I appreciate it, baby. I'm going to get my life back together then take care of your adorable ass," I mumble kissing up her arm to her neck. "That hickey fading. I might have to fix that," I smirk gripping her waist while sticking my tongue out against her neck then suck on it. 

"Quinton, stop it," she whine before I could start leaving a fresh hickey on her neck. "Damn, I'm just trying to kiss on my woman," I huff slouching in the chair. 

She moved around on my lap before her alarm went off for lunch. "I will be seeing you for management class," she mumble getting up and turned around.

Her eyebrow raised as she caught me staring at her plump goodness. "What? I like what I see," I cheesed wrapped my arms around her while standing up so I can get a good feel of her ass. "Don't you?" I whisper as she leaned against me and grip my jaw.

"Of course," she mumble then a cough interrupted us. 

We quickly pulled away as I began blushing in embarrassment forgetting Officer Partee is here. "Might be a good show but he has to get his lunch," she chuckle then motioned for Tiffany to fix herself before we left the room. 

"We'll have time, babe."