Chapter XIV: Free Man

"Congratulations, son. You completely the six months program and now you're able to go home. You still will have to check in with me and have this thing on but you're a free man. Get your life back," my parole officer said while shaking my hand. 

I smile and grabbed my bags, knowing Tiffany is waiting for me. "Damn, Q. You really leaving," Quincy said and I quickly pulled him into a hug. "Get your shit right, man. You got one more month," I chuckle while he nod and saluted me. 

I waved to the nurses and Dr. Quinn then left the area full of men. Damn, my life is all over the place. I followed the nurses through the halls, feeling my heartbeat thump against my chest. "Good luck, Frost," they mumble as I walked through the double doors. 

"Frosty!" I immediately heard once I came around the corner. My bags hit the floor and I immediately felt Tiffany jump in my arms. "You're coming home?" She ask as I smile and nod my head. "I'm coming home, gorgeous," I mumble then pecked her lips and picked my bags up. 

She held on to me as I walked away from the facility and to the car. "Alright, Tiff. Get off of him so he can get in the car," Ashly said while trying to pull her off of me. "No, I miss him. Do you know how dick deprived I've been for the last two months?" She whine while holding on tighter. 

Me and Ashly glanced to each other then shook our heads. I put my bags in the trunk then slowly pry Tiffany off of me. "I'm driving," I said opening my hands. Ashly and Tiff look at me with an raised eyebrow. 

"If I drive terribly then I'll pull over and let one of you drive, deal?" I ask then felt the keys being placed in my hands. 

I opened the doors for the ladies, earning a peck on the lips from Tiffany. She buckled herself up while I started the car. "Seven hours," I breathe pulling out from the parking lot and drive off towards Tiffany's home which would be my home also. 

"Damn, I'm really out of there," I mumble placing my lips on the back Tiffany's hand. She let out a hum then leaned over and peck my cheek. "You look sexy with a beard," she mumble then went back to her side of the car. 

I glanced to her then licked my lips. "This is going to be a long seven hours," I breathe slouching in the seat while speeding up some. "Tiffany has been talking about you nonstop," Ashly expose which made me smirk and glance to her. 

"Really? I've been thinking about you nonstop. Did I tell you I knocked PJ out again?" I ask then felt a tap on my chest. "Hakeem!" She scolded while I open my mouth to defend myself. "He was disrespecting you," I sigh while she folded her arms and glared at me. 

"And? Let him talk as long as he didn't put his hands on you!" She said beginning to yell. "Look, you don't have to yell and-" I started only for her to turn her body fully towards me. "And why not?" She huff as I pulled over and parked. 

I leaned close to her while lifting her head up. "We're not going to make it a habit of yelling at each other when we argue. Plus, I wouldn't want our kids to see us screaming at each other like its okay," I huff watching her pull back and pout. 

"You want to have kids?" She mumble leaning in and press her lips to mine. I didn't get to respond from her pecking my lips so much. "Ba-" I chuckle holding her head up by her chin while pulling away. "Yes, we're going to have kids if you want any and I meant what I said. Put your seatbelt back on," I said daring her to object.

"Put yours on too," she said giving me the same look. I raised my hands then put it on and went back to driving. Ashly let out a hum, causing me to jump. "I forgot you was back there," I chuckle feeling Tiffany's fingers run through my locs.

The drive was so calm and relaxing, even though Tiffany and Ashly were having their mini concert. I miss driving so much that I didn't realize how much time went by until I started slowing down.