Officer Freeman

I thought she was playing about the whole no officers during lights out. I literally watch as the female officer leave the desk but there was still officers walking around. I don't know how she's going to sneak in but I spent a good thirty minutes straightening up my cell and moved the mat to the bottom bunk.

My stomach was doing flips as I wait for her to come up here. I want to go real slow with her this time then hold her and talk with her. I know she can't go to sleep with me because of the timing but her coming here to come fuck with me is a lot and I will be forever grateful. 

The sounding of talking outside my door was heard, making me get up and go close to the door. "Five hours, Tiff. And don't be loud," I hear Officer Partee voice while the door slightly opened and Tiffany's small body slid inside my cell. "Yeah, yeah. I love you," she smile then closed the door as quiet as possible which was kind of impossible.

"Hey," I deeply voiced which made her quickly turn to me then smile. She began unbuttoning her shirt making my eyes widen at the rush. "Hold on, we got five hours," I smirk which made her smile and grab my hand. 

She leaned up and pecked my lips. "That's the point. I will need energy to rest and cuddle," she pout running her hand under my shirt and softly dug her nails in my abs. 

I sat down and stared at her while licking my lips. "Strip, baby," I deeply mumble taking my shirt off while adjusting myself to tease her fine ass. 

My mouth almost hit the floor as she slowly took her clothes off, leaving the sexy laced yellow bra and panties on. "Damn, you look sexy," I mumble standing up. I knew not to wear underwear this one time just to give her a little show which was absolutely working. 

"Come here," she whine lowly allowing me to pick her up and press her back to the wall. "We got time so I'ma start off slow," I mumble getting close to her lips. "Okay," she whisper then leaned in and started off the deep kiss.

This was different... The way she usually kiss me is usually in a rush but this time she's taking her time. My tongue slid into her mouth with ease then her fingers ran through my dreads, tugging them slightly. It was deep and slow, allowing me to explore her mouth as much as I needed.

We separated to take a deep breath but I wasn't done. I carried her to my 'bed' then got between her legs since it is so small. "We gon make this work, alright?" I chuckle which made her giggle and nod her head. I kissed down her neck and left a few light hickies so she could easily use make up to cover them.

I took her laced bra and panties off and immediately gawk at her breasts. I never gotten the chance to actually admire them and feel on them since we usually have to be quick. This time, I have time... 

My tongue immediately swirled around her chocolate nipples, making her arch her back and take a deep breath. No rush, Q. I got to savor this beauty under me... I couldn't help but slightly taste coconut on her breast which made me switched to the other breast and groan at the taste of her soft flesh. 

"You taste so good," I mumble feeling her slightly grind on me and push me back down to her breast. I started trailing down her stomach, leaving bites and hickies as I make my way to where I really want to feast.

"Quinton," she called as I teased her pearl by kissing around and on her soft lips. I went to her inner thighs and made sure to leave bites and dark hickies on her dark caramel thighs. "Please," she breathe softly while holding my dreads out of my face for me. 

Just to tease her some more, I softly breathe on her flower while pulling her legs up on my shoulders. "Alright, beautiful," I mumble then dove in immediately feeling her push my head deeper. 

My tongue swirled and dipped into her tightness, knowing it really need some feeling from my dick. "Quinton, yes," she gasp then began closing her legs. 

"Stop running, baby," I muffled only for her to whimper and start breathing heavily. 

I decided not to let her release yet so I pulled away and licked my lips. "As much as I love for you to release on my face, I really would like for you to do it on my dick," I smirk as she sat up and laid me down. 

She straddled my lap, letting me get a good feel of her on my dick. "You're so hard," she whispered grinding against me slowly then leaned down and kissed me. Her kisses went down to my neck, making me groan and grip her ass.

She was being freaky with the way she kissed down my chest and stomach. I know she marking my body up and I'm loving every single minute of it. "Let's get these off," she smile grabbing my bottoms and pull them down. I sat up a little on my elbows so I can lift my hips and help her get them off of me. "Oh-" she gasp then met my eyes in the poorly lit cell. 

It actually made it more romantic if you call it that. I wish for it to be more romantic because I'm really putting emotion into this. "You're so big," I hear making me look at her and see her slowly touch my dick then push me back with her other hand.

Her mouth wrapped around my tip, making me put my hand on her head then push her down. "Fuck, like that," I groan then sat up on one arm, allowing me to watch her suck my dick like a professional. 

My head tilted back slightly as I feel her completely suck my soul from my body. "Don't make me cum too soon, baby," I pant pulling her up. "Come here," I smirk getting up and pulled her to me.

I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. "You ready?" I ask but I didn't give her time to answer as I slowly slid in her. "Yes," she gasp then smacked her hand over her mouth. 

She know she can't be loud but I already know its going to be challenge with the way she grip me and let my go. I pressed my forehead to hers as I grip both ass cheeks with my hands. I wanted to say something but her pussy had me in a different world. 

"Harder, please," she plea making me grab one of her hands and lace it with mine while pinning it above her head. "Fuck, you're so beautiful," I manage to whisper while deepening my thrust. Her lips met mine and she used that as her chance to moan into the kiss to muffle it. 

I pulled away then stood her on the ground. She faced the wall and let her slick back puff loose. That ass was looking so tempting so I smacked it and slid back into her. "Oh, fu- wait!" She gasp but I only wrapped one hand around her throat and pinned her hands above her on the wall. 

"I know it feels good, baby, but you gotta be quiet," I grunt leaning her head back and shoved my tongue in her mouth. 

The clapping of our skin was heard within my cell which I can definitely say that it was my hand if anyone ask. "Don't stop, please," she grunt as I let her wrists go. 

Her arms wrapped around my neck as I try to keep a steady pace from her ass bouncing off of me. "I would never stop. You're going to make me cum," I moan in her ear which I found out is a completely panty drip for her. 

"I'm cumming, Quinton," she moan with her face pressed into the wall. I quickly pulled out then laid her down. 

She spread her legs for me, allowing me to slide back in and stuff my head into her neck. "Don't clench me like that, baby," I groan putting her legs on my shoulders. "Here it comes," I warned while her legs trembled on me. 

At this point, I didn't care if they could hear our skin clap as I sloppily thrust into her. "Quinton, slow down... I'm cumming," she whine then grabbed my pillow and held it on her face. 

I finally released as her muffled screams and moans was heard. "Shit, Tiffany," I chuckle jerking my body and let her trembling legs fall around my waist. I slowly removed the pillow and saw her take deep breaths with her eyes closed. "You okay, baby?" I ask getting up and grabbed a clean towel. I cleaned her up which I guess surprised her and relaxed her at the same time.

"That was different..."