Officer Freeman

It's been a few months since I first started working for the company and I'm already the co-CEO. After fixing their problem, a small party was thrown for me in celebration of their sells going up rapidly. "Mr. Frost. Ms. Freeman is here to see you," the receptionist said through the phone. 

I stood up and went to the front of my desk, ready to see my baby. "Knock, knock," I hear as she opened the door with her lunch bag on her shoulder. "Hey, baby," I smile pulling her to me then pecked her lips. 

"Hey, you look handsome," she hum tucking a piece of my shirt in my pants. "Thank you. My amazing girlfriend picked it out for me this morning," I smirk taking the bag off her shoulder then walked towards my sofa. 

She sat next to me then went to open her lunch bag. "There's a small cafeteria if you need anything with your lunch," I hum seeing her pull leftovers from last night's dinner out. "Great, I need to warm this up," she smile grabbing my hand and pull me out of her office. 

I locked it then let out a huff. "Why do I have to come?" I grumble pressing the button to the elevator. "Because, you love me," she smile as the doors open. "Morning, Mr. Frost," someone spoke, earning a small morning from me. 

As much as I don't like gaining attention, I already had that with my name being famous from my record. "So, what show shall we binge watch tonight?" I ask wrapping my arm around her waist. "I don't know. We started on the one about the plane disappearing for like five years," she hum earning a small nod. 

"We can catch up on that one," I smile seeing the elevator open but not on our floor. I let people off while pulling Tiffany in front of me. "I've been feeling a little sick lately," she whisper making me look at her worriedly. 

I felt her head, not feeling anything wrong with her temperature. We got off the elevator as soon as the doors opened on the lobby. "You know how I've stopped taking birth control?" She ask earning a slow nod. 

"I didn't take the pill and I missed my cycle," she quickly mumble then asked one of the works to warm up her plate. I stood there frozen until I felt a small tap on my cheek. "You okay?" She ask only for me to wrap my arms around her tightly and lift her up. 

"Are we having a baby?" I ask with so much hope. "I don't know. I have to take a test," she rushed. I put her down and nodded my head. "You're happy?" She ask earning a fast nod. "I hope we are. You want a boy or girl? Ou, I hope they have your eyes," I rant while pulling her to me. 

She let out a giggle then reached for her food. "Quinton, move," she laugh then grabbed her food. "Want anything to drink?" I ask grabbing the hot food. "Ou, lemon water is so good. Ashly has me hooked," she hum grabbing my hand and drag me to the drink fountain. 

We got our water and put lids on them. "You never answered my question," I mumble pulling her to the elevator. "Oh, I want a girl. I can dress her up and teach her girl stuff," she hum going into the elevator and pressed my floor. 

"Oh, really? I want a boy. I can have someone to play football with," I smirk sneaking the lid off the container and snuck a meatball in my mouth. "I saw that, Hakeem," she hum as I froze. The doors opened, allowing us to get off and head towards my office. 

She went in my pocket and grabbed the key. She unlocked the door, allowing me to open it for her and walk in behind her. "Are you ready to start a family?" Tiffany ask sitting on the sofa. "Of course! I know what happened with Layla was traumatic and the worst thing to happen in my life but I can't let that stop me from continuing on my life and start a family again," I frown turning her head towards me and lean close to her. 

"I've accepted what happened to my daughter and I'm ready to start over again. Understand?" I ask running the pad of my thumb across her cheek. She smiled and pecked my lips, letting out a soft breath. "I understand," she hum then pulled away. 

We dug into our lunch and talked about anything like usual. "Baby, as sophisticated your man may sound, I can be a dumbass," I laugh as she look at me while chewing her roll. "I was setting up codes right? I do it in SQL but a specific one. I chose to do Char which I knew would be dumb but I did it anyways. And then-" I began telling her until I realize I was rambling. 

"Why did you stop?" She ask sipping her lemon water. "I'm talking too much," I chuckle shaking my head but she gripped my jaw then pecked my lips. "No you're not. I love when you rant about work. I see how you are when I rant about work, even though eight out of ten its sad with what happen with the kids," she mumble rolling her eyes.

I let out a low laugh then continue my rant while eating the amazing lunch she prepared. "Even though I know absolutely nothing about computing. You're saying you regret using Char instead of Azur for the SQL database?" She ask really hoping she got the understanding right.

"Absolutely, beautiful," I chuckle seeing her smile and lean her head on my shoulder. "I feel smart now," she giggle wiggling in her seat. "You are smart, beautiful," I mumble checking my time and seeing our lunch will be over soon. 

She let out a huff and stood up. "I hope you know I'm walking you to your car," I smirk packing up her bag then gave her my water, knowing she probably drunk all of hers. "Awn, thank you, papi," she pout placing her hand on my chest and kiss my bottom lip. 

"Get down here, you giant!" She whine. I leaned down and peck her lips while letting out a low chuckle. "Ha, ha. Come on," she grumble going for her lunch bag while I quickly picked it up. "I got it, come on," I smile walking towards the elevator. 

She let out a gasp then turned towards me. "I forgot I told Ashly I was coming over for a girls night. Raincheck?" She ask as we got on the elevator. "Do your thing, baby. Don't drink," I voiced lowly while pressing the lobby button.

Her cute giggles made me look at her and smile as more people got on the elevator. "Of course. She might cancel and come over," she snort then covered her mouth. I did a snort just to make her smile and feel more comfortable. 

I don't know why she hides it but its so cute. "You're something else, Frosty," she hum lacing our hands together as people glance back at us. "I got it from you, Freeman," I mock, getting off the elevator. 

My arm began swinging by none other than Tiffany. "A little," she reply. We exited the building and walked to her car. 

"I love you, baby. Have a good day at work," I mumble wrapping my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead. "I love you too," she hum kissing my cheek while hugging me tightly. 

Strong ass.

"Damn, babe!" I groan causing her to let me go and blush. She bit the inside of her cheek and stole a kiss. "They really put you through workouts at the prison, huh?" I chuckle which earned a smack to the chest. "Fuck you," she laugh as I opened the door for her.

"I love you too, baby."