Officer Freeman

"Get up, Ladies!" I hear but I was already up. I'm use to getting up at four in the morning to get me and my daughter ready for the day. I may have worked from home but my princess always ended up waking up once she heard me getting dressed.

She always found her way of getting into my bed at some point throughout the night. I went up to the desk to see a big thing of supplies for hygiene. "Name?" The officer ask, making me sigh and rub my chin. 

"Quinton Frost," I rasp out then saw the officer snap her head up to me. "What-" she began to ask but I shrugged and ran my fingers through my locs. "I couldn't tell you how I got in a pod full of women either, Ms." I chuckle then heard her laugh and hand me my supplies.

I quickly thanked her then went to the showers. I cursed under my breath seeing its full of naked women. I look in my bag to give them their privacy while also tightening the towel around my waist. 

A whistle was heard as I took my towel off and began my showering. "If someone touch me, I'm fighting," I threatened then turned around and saw a couple of women staring at me. "You must want to suck it if you're going to stare at it like that," I deadpanned letting the soap run down my body.

They look at each other then walked away. I washed my hair with the preferred shampoo that I asked for then cleaned myself. "At least he hangs," someone giggled.

I finished my shower then shook some of the water from my shoulder length locs. "Damn, watch it!" Someone said making me stop and wrap the towel around my body. "My fault," I mumble then grabbed my things and went to my cell. 

Of course small whistles was heard since I'm a buff nigga walking half naked to a cell. I felt eyes on me as I dried off and got dressed. "Damn, now I know how you ladies feel when you're trying to walk down a simple street," I chuckle putting my underwear on then turned around.

There stood my cell mate making a curtain to block out the eyes. "Appreciate it," I mumble as she gave me a thumbs up then left. I finished getting dressed, making sure my pants was up all the way.

I walked out while putting my top on, knowing it will gain attention but it really didn't cross my mind. I went down to the large area and got ready for breakfast. "How's it going?" The same woman that I played cards with ask. 

"Oh you know. While I was showering, I almost got my dick sucked and the ladies enjoyed a show of me getting dressed until my cell mate made a small curtain for me," I chuckle sarcastically while rubbing some of the lotion in on my hands. 

She shook her head then look at me. "TT," she smile holding her hand out. "Q, nice to meet you," I smile then heard her laugh and shake my hand. "Your cell mate is, Jocelyn. She has a wife and is getting out soon," she said making me sigh and bite the inside of my cheek.

"She's actually cool," I complimented which earned a nod from her. "You look like the woman that asked me about the food yesterday," I said watching her eyes meet mine. "What did you say?" She ask only for me to shrug. 

"I heard it was nasty but its actually better than my cooking," I truthfully told then saw her relax a little. "Who said my sister's food was nasty?" She ask only for me to shrug. "I was too busy trying to get away from women when I overheard it," I frowned watching her nod. 

People started getting food which made me and her gladly get up and get some food. I saw people trading which I will not do because I'm fat as hell. I got my food then thanked them, earning my good points. 

I sat down and saw a lot more people sit at my table. "You mind sharing?" Someone ask only for me to stuff my mouth and shake my head. "I'm a big boy so I need to eat," I said then slid a small fruit cup to her. "You can have that though," I said finishing my breakfast.