Officer Freeman

I smile as I eat my wife's pancakes and dance around her. She booty bumped me, making me almost drop my food. "Now if I would have dropped my food, I would have to put these paws on you," I joked then got behind her and went back to my dancing and eating. 

"Q, move," she laugh trying to booty bump me again but I gripped her hip and pulled her against me. "I'm loving on your food, woman," I complained then fed her another bite of mine. She placed her pancakes on the plate then turned around. 

She grabbed the waistband of my boxers then pulled me to the dining room. Of course my horny thoughts would captivate my mind right now. "Baby, your friend is starting to show himself," she snort while eating her food.

Of course she fed me some of hers since I fed her half of my plate. I covered my lower half then watched her eat while rubbing her stomach. "Hurry up so I can talk to my babies," I mumble.

She immediately shook her head while leaning close to me. "You can't use 'talking to my babies' excuse this time, Quinton. You're trying to fuck," she laughed getting up and went to the kitchen.

I sucked my teeth while following her. "I can do that whenever I want. Consensually," I added in while slyly grinding against her. "I'm eight months pregnant, baby. The baby can come at any time," she breathe as I pull away. 

"Really?" I ask excitedly. She turned around and nodded her head. "Yes and once I have our babies, we're waiting six weeks to have sex again," she said which made my mouth drop. "Wha- come on, mami!" I complained then turned her around.

I gripped my handle then stared at her. "So no lovin' from my woman?" I pout which made her bite her lip and look down at my erection. "This has to be our last time, papi," she mumble taking her panties off. 

"Here?" I ask as she lift her shirt. "Why not? We've done it before," she rushed. I pulled myself through the hole of my boxers while staring at her gorgeous body. "Easy, baby," She mumble earning a soft nod. "I love taking my time with you anyways," I thought to myself while leaning down and peck her lips.

She let out a hum then slid her tongue into my mouth. I slid my hand between her thick thighs then rub her clit. "Bend me over and fuck me, baby," she moan against my lips. 

My fingers move from her, allowing me to turn her around and bend her over. My coated fingers ran over my tip, allowing me to slowly slide in and grip her ass. "Wait, papi. Hold on," she gasp leaning up some and press a hand on the top cabinet.

I slowly slid more into her until I was at the hilt. I throbbed a little, wanting to release already. "I can't be coming already," I breathe as she clenched me and let out a small moan. She loves when she makes me this close all because of her 'pussy powers'. 

"A little faster, baby," she moan then started moving and grinding against me. I went a little faster while deep stroking. "You love me, baby?" I ask rolling my hips to her while throwing my head back. 

She squeaked and smacked her hand against the counter or top cabinet. "Yes, I love you so much. Please-" she rambled but was interrupted by the doorbell. "Fuck," I mumble aggressively. 

Tiffany let out a whine and moved her ass back on me. "Don't stop. They can wait!" She gasp allowing me to put my hand on the middle of her back and grip her shirt. The way she moves against me, makes me want to pleasure her all day everyday. 

An unexpected orgasm hit me, making me freeze and let out a groan. "Fuck, get your nut, baby," I quickly mumble while while going faster. Another knock made me grunt and focus on my baby while I'm still hard. 

"Its coming, papi. Don't stop," she gasp while I smirk and watch her fat ass bounce off of me. I couldn't help but grab it as I get overstimulated. This caused my thrusts to be sloppy, but she was loving it.