Chapter II: New Home

I've been here for a week now and I'm warming up to the guards. I have more freedom to do certain things than the women since I've basically told them all my story. They claim to not see me as a murder but I know they all talk about behind my back.

Except for Officer Freeman. She's... Different. During anger management, she understands me and my pain. She told me about her niece's death and how it affected her heavily at that point of her life. I guess it made us closer and I know she has her eyes on me. Shit, I've been having my eyes on her fine ass too. 

I've been on the prison yard for a minute or so. I'm planning on working out on my upper body. Just because I'm in prison, I'm not about to let my body go. I'm going to work harder and keep my head up for my fallen princess. I'm living for her since that bitch ass nigga took her from me. 

Of course all of the other ladies had their eyes on me but I'm only working on myself. I even played basketball with some of them. Their globes were lower so I could get plenty of dunks in but I also let them get shots in to make it fair. 

Right now, I was doing some pull ups from a couple of the bars. It got hot so I had to take my shirt off but I turned my back to the women and finished my work out. I use my anger and sadness in this instead of keeping it in. 

Lashing out on a officer or a prisoner will lead to me staying in here longer. I can't let that happen... I will better my life and live a good life and not as a murderer. 

My hands started slipping from my hands getting sweaty so I jumped down and let out a soft pant. I shook my arms, feeling the soreness leave my hands. The whistle was blown, allowing me to put on my shirt and go into the building. 

I had to use my shirt to wipe the sweat from my face. Of course there was a wolf whistle but I had to ignore it. "Yo, Officer Reign, can I shower before I go for my anger management?" I ask the woman at the desk. "Go ahead, Frost," she said making me smile and run up the steps. 

"Stop running!" She shout causing me to curse and grab my shower things. 

I quickly went into the empty showers and cleaned myself up. I was able to actually get a deep cleaning in without feeling eyes on me or my dick. The sounding of the doors opening made me sigh and turn around. 

Two women came in and stared at my dick. "Not happening, ladies," I said then dried myself off and put my clothes on. They trapped me, making me snap and press them to the wall. "Stay the fuck away from me. I'm only here to serve my sentence so I can get my life back," I grunt then left out pissed off. 

I know they only had pussy all in their face in here but got damn! My dick not about to go in them not now, not ever. I went into the sitting area and sat at a table hating that I let my anger get the best of me. 

If they snitch about this then I'm for sure going to be in here longer. I noticed its a little passed six and I couldn't be happier for Officer Freeman to come get me. I actually like talking with her and being around her presence. 

"Let's go, Frosty!" I heard making me internally smile at the knew nickname she gave me. I got up and walk to her then pressed my palms to the wall. I let her pat me down, trying to ignore how she softly groped my genitals. 

The way she been looking lately had me thinking about her fine ass almost every night. I even groped myself thinking about her. She's making me think about her in ways that I shouldn't, damn!

I let her put the cuffs on me then guide me to her room. "Alright, how was your day after seeing me from work?" She ask flipping through her book. "Eh, I got a good workout in and one of the officers let me take a shower after," I rant getting up and used the expo marker to draw on her board. 

She trust me not to do anything which I'm not. I'm going to be a good noodle and do everything I need to do. "That's good. Are you using your emotions towards exercising like I told you?" She ask earning a hum. "Yeah, I don't overwork myself either and I stretch before and... after," I mumble turning around to see her bent over the desk I was using.

My eyes couldn't leave her fine ass. "Good, you should balance all of it out and make sure you keep eating and drink plenty of water," she breathes then rocked her body while flipping through the pages. 

"Officer Freeman," I mumble deepening her voice. "Yes, Frosty?" She reply as I got closer just to give me some images for tonight. I bit my lip then pulled away. "Nothing, I'm going to keep working on my anger so I can get out of here early," I said then went in front of her and took a seat.

Her head leaned up showing me her perched lips. "Good. What's your plan once you get out?" She ask glancing to my lips. "I was hoping to see your fine self," I flirt slouching in my seat. "Oh really?" She giggle while folding her arms. "Yeah," I mumble then slowly licked my lips.

She turned around making me bite my lip and stare at her big ole' booty. "You know you fine. You're just playing these games," I smirked slyly groping myself under my desk. "What games are you referring to, Frosty?" She ask then started reaching for something above the small board. 

I got up and stood behind her. "What you reaching for?" I ask then heard her huff. "I hid a pen up here," she mumble making me reach over and feel for it. Her ass ended up pressing against me, making me freeze and enjoy the feeling. 

"Keep looking," she mumble while reaching to. She was pressed against me and I know she could feel me on her. 

What made it worse for me was when she started moving her ass. I felt the pen but I still wanted her ass to move against me. "I don't feel it," she huff. I threw my head back and pressed myself harder against her. "You sure?" I ask pulling away some and adjusted myself. 

I pressed myself back on her, knowing she can feel it this time. "No," she whisper only for me to press against her which made me push her against the board. She let out a gasp, making me quickly pull away and give her a pen. "My fault," I mumble then gave her the pen.

She glanced to my lower area then bit her lip. "It's okay," she breathe then started writing in a folder.