Officer Freeman

Today was the day and everyone could see the excitement I had for today. "Hey, Tiffany said you was going to call," Ashly said once she answered the phone. "Yeah, use my card for gas. She better not spend a cent. Including you," I said which made her laugh and let out a hum. 

"You shouldn't have told me that. Oh, do you mind if I bring Cory?" She ask while I scrunch my nose up. "Nah, it's fine," I smile while squinting my eyes.

He better not be all up on Tiffany.

I shook my head from my thought as I hear Tiffany asking to talk to me. "Hey," she mumble while shuffling already. "You're always moving around, baby," I laugh while she stopped shuffling then scold me to mind my business. 

"What ya wearing?" I ask which I usually say to be sexy but this time I'm actually wondering what she's wearing. "Uh, a red blouse with a khaki skirt," she said in a confused tone. "Alright, now I know what to look for," I smile which made her snort and let out a giggle. 

"Did you just snort? That was cute," I said while she let out that familiar cute whine. "Stop, you wasn't suppose to hear that," she pout while I sigh and lick my lips. "I got to go, baby. I'll talk to you when you get here, alright?" I ask rubbing my sweaty palm on my basketball shorts. 

She let out a huff while I wait for her to give me confirmation. "Of course. I love you," she hum while I smile and scratch my head. "I love you too, baby," I mumble then hung up.

I got up and went to my room and changed clothes. I already took a shower and I decided not to do anything active that would make me sweat. "Red blouse and khaki bottoms," I mumble grabbing my khaki shorts and red t-shirt. 

I went through the socks and saw some red ankle socks so I put those on and the red Nike slides. "Yup, that'll do," I mumble putting an extra layer of deodorant on. "You're really preparing to see your lady, huh?" I hear Quincy chuckle which made me look towards my door and chuckle. 

"Yeah," I laugh as he tilt his head. "You remind me of my brother," he snickered while I glance to him and most definitely see TT in him. "You're remind me of TT. A sister of mine back at the prison," I said knowing he was confused by my statement. 

"Oh, I was sleeping in a pod full of women," I mumble glancing to the picture of Tiffany then walked out of my room. "Lucky man," he mumble while I shrug and went to the lounge. We played cards as people randomly were being called. 

What for? I do not know! "Got to see it through my boy," I laugh slamming the Ace of Spades down. I went pass my limit while he was heavily below his bet. "Damn, Q!" He grumble while I smile and mentally thank TT for teaching me how to play.

"Frost!" I hear, making me look at Quincy confused. "Dinner, remember?" He said making my eyes widen. "Oh! See you later!" I smile getting up and quickly went to the door. The nurse walked behind me while telling me to slow down. 

I went in the cafeteria and look for that red blouse and khaki skirt. "Frosty!" I hear behind me, causing me to quickly turn and see her rush to me with her arms open. 

My arms wrapped around her tightly while lifting her up off the ground a little. "Damn, I miss you," I mumble then put her down and kiss her hand. "You look beautiful," I smile making her do a twirl. 

She began blushing while looking over my attire. "You look handsome. Come on so you can meet Cory," she hum lacing our hands together and pull me towards the table. "You don't want anything to eat?" I ask seeing that they're not at the table. 

I guided her to the line and held her close since these thirsty men like to stare. "I like your protective side," she hum as we got our plates. 

The way she held my hand in the line just made my heart beat against my chest like crazy. "What drink would you like to have, beautiful?" I ask pulling her to the drink machine. She leaned her head on my arm then mumble something about sweet tea.