Officer Freeman

I smirk as Tiffany wobble in the shower. "Shut up," she mumble getting in the shower with me. I shook my head and let the relaxing water fall on me. When I opened my eyes, I think my mouth went completely dry from how sexy she look. 

"Don't stare at me like that. That's how I end up with your kids in my throat," she said which made me grab her and lift her up. "Maybe I want my kids in there," I smirk then felt her stick her tongue out and leaned towards me. 

I shoved my tongue in her mouth and already slid in her as her back press against the wall. "I love you, baby," I muffled in the kiss while I thrust into her. 

She pulled away and leaned her head into my neck, leaving more bruises. "That's it, beautiful. Use me," I moan then let her down and bend her over. "I miss this ass of yours," I grunt then smacked it. 

Her body jerked and a small moan escaped her lips. "You're a nasty little freak, huh?" I ask sliding only my tip in. "I love when you talk dirty to me," she breathe trying to move her ass back on me so I can go deeper. 

I gripped her hair then thrust the rest of me in her. "You like when I call you a slut and bitch, don't you?" I pant while she moan and press her hand to the shower wall. "Yes, fuck!" She gasp while I threw my head back and let out a groan.

She's going to drain me of everything before she take that pill. "Harder, baby," she beg making me let her hair go and grip her waist. My thrusts went harder as I wrap my hand around her throat and pull her up so her back is pressed against my chest. 

"You love when I go so deep in your pussy, baby? Fuck, you're such a bitch for my dick," I moan in her ear and she took the deepest gasp while shaking her thick ass on me and screaming out 'yes'. 

Her hand slammed on the wall beside us as I continued to make rough love to her. "I'm not stopping until I get my nut in, baby. You just have to take it," I groan feeling close already. Her head was leaned back with my hand still wrapped around her throat. 

Her hair was sticking to her face from the water constantly falling on us and her moans was getting louder since I wasn't slowing down. "Papi, I'm going- I'm cumming," she moan while I started moaning as my orgasm approach. 

All she could do was repeat that she was cumming while I try my hardest to pull it out of her. "Ah! Quinton!" She squealed as we both leaned on our toes and finally release together. "Fuck, you're such a sexy slut," I groan then roughly pulled away which caused her body to fall but I caught her.

"You okay, beautiful?" I ask only for her to mumble and nod her head. I cleaned us up then carried her out of the shower. 

She look at me as her legs continue to tremble. "Hakeem!" She scolded while I froze and stare at her. "What I do?" I huff putting my boxers and t shirt on her then put on my underwear and a t shirt. 

"You think you can walk?" I ask only for her to stare at me like I said the most dumbest thing in the world. "'You think you can walk?' Hell no!" She mocked while I smirk and lean close to her lips. 

"A simple no would have been fine, gorgeous," I smirk standing her up and let her walk a round a little. "So beautiful," I thought to myself then slid my slides on. She turned towards me then smiled. 

Her smile is so beautiful that I'd wake up to it everyday. "Do you acknowledge your compliments? You always seem surprised when I reply to them," She mumble while hiding her cheeks. 

It was my turn to start blushing. "Half the time," I mumble pulling her hair up into a cute back puff. So much hair on a beautiful black woman. She grabbed my hand and slowly pull me out of her room and to the kitchen.