Chapter XIII: Study

After getting my freak on with Tiffany, we decided to lay down for a minute until they tell her that it's time for her to leave. If it was any weekday then she would have had to leave already because of the classes and activities they have assigned for us. 

I couldn't sleep because anyone could come in here and try to do something so I watched over her as she peacefully slept on me. Her hand was resting on my face as her breath tickle my neck. Her legs was tangled with mine as I held her on me. 

Half her body was on me while she peacefully slept. I wanted her to leave earlier so she won't drive in the dark but she's so stubborn and hard headed that she managed to be in my arms sleeping. 

Dr. Quinn knocked on the frame, making me go to get up but he held his hand up and took a seat in my chair. "You don't mind me sitting here, do you?" He ask earning a shake of the head as I relax again.

He sat back in his chair then stared at me making me frown and hold Tiffany tighter. "So she's your antidote?" He ask making me look at him confused. "What do you mean, Dr. Quinn?" I ask feeling her thumb rub my jawline which made me glance to her.

"That. She calms you down, but I'm afraid that if someone or you think someone hurts her you will have a step back," he said only for me to frown and kiss her head. "If someone hurts her then I'll handle it legally. If I hurt someone, I will violate my parole then end up back in prison. I got to be there for her," I said only for him to nod and rub his chin.

It's like he's studying me and it's very uncomfortable but I'll go along with it. "She will not be there for every breakdown, Quinton. We will work on finding a way to cope with your anger so you can calm yourself before it take your life again," he hum then checked his watch. 

"Visiting hours are over by the way," he mumble earning a small nod.

As soon as he left, I gave Tiffany small kisses around her face until she got up. "Baby, stop," she whine while trying to cuddle into me. "I need you to fully wake up before I let you out those doors, mami," I mumble getting out of bed then pick her up.

Her legs wrapped around me as I carry her to the bathroom and wet my clean face towel with cold water. "Baby, wake up," I mumble grabbing her shoes then walked out towards the front desk. One of the nurses went to say something but Dr. Quinn shook his head. 

I don't know why he's still here this late but I'm not going to complain because he's letting me off with this. "Babe, you have to wake up," I mumble standing her up only for her to lean her head on my chest.

She can't drive in this state.

I squeezed the cold water on her face, making her gasp and immediately glare at me. "Damnit, Hakeem!" She scolded while I cheesed at her. "I wasn't going to let you drive while you were half sleep," I mumble wiping her face then kneeled down and put her shoes on her feet. 

"Use my card and go to a hotel, alright?" I mumble pulling her towards me, daring her to argue. She bit her lip then leaned up and peck my lips. "I'm wide awake now, Quinton," she grumble then wrapped her arms around my neck.

I hugged her back and kiss one of the fresh hickies on her neck. "I love you," I mumble pulling away while she held my hand. "I love you too, papi. I'm calling tomorrow," she said walking away while hesitantly letting my hand go.

The doors closed and she walked off like the baddie she is. I went ahead and got my medicine after spending the day with her. "Damn," I sigh going in the lounge and took a seat. Quincy was quick to sit next to me and tap me. 

"I heard you got some action while she was here," he said only for me to shrug and lick my lips. "What me and my woman do is our business," I sigh slouching in my seat and lean my head back. 

"Them hickies said y'all was being freaky in there," he chuckle while I tried to hide my neck. "She hooked you up though, bro," he said as I smile and nod my head. "That's what I'm saying. She always surprises me with shit," I mumble rubbing my itchy chin. 

He let out a hum then turn towards me. "She got a sister?" He ask causing me to laugh and nod my head. "She's underage," I informed him happy to see him groan in defeat. "Friend?" He ask.

"Taken," I reply watching him suck his teeth then slouch in his seat. "Man, I'll kill for a shorty that would drive hours to come here and fuck with me," he chuckle while I see PJ get up and make his way towards me.

He stood in front of me and Quincy, causing me to nudge him and point at him. "What, PJ?" He ask only for him to glance at him. "I saw shorty giving you neck. You'll let her give me some?" He ask making me laugh and shake my head. 

"I'ma ignore what your dumbass said. If I catch you around my woman I'm killing you and that's on my daughter's grave," I snap standing up and get face to face with him. He only gave me a stupid smile while licking his lips.

Alright.

My fist connected with his jaw then I pushed his dumbass over the table. "Bro!" Quincy whisper helping him up and made it seem like he was sleeping with his head down. "What was that?" A nurse ask only for Quincy to rub the back of his neck. 

"My fault, I thought I saw a big ass spider," he chuckle only for him to nod and go back to talking with the other nurses. 

I sat back down and stared at PJ, praying that I didn't kill this man with one punch. "You good, Q?" Quincy ask only for me to nod and point at him. "Is he still breathing?" I ask watching someone slyly check his pulse then nod. I let out a breath of air then relax in my chair.

I could have killed him. I need to chill.

"I'm going to bed. No one speaks about this," I mumble getting up and stretch. I went to the sink and filled the paper cup. My feet found its way towards PJ, making me grab his hair and lean his head back. 

I poured the water over his face, causing him to gasp like he was drowning. He look at me with wide eyes while I just stare at him. "Don't let me catch you talking about my woman like that ever again, got it?" I smile tapping his cheek.

He nodded his head and used his shirt to dry off his face. "My daughter and my woman better not be in anybody's mouth unless its positive and nonsexual," I snapped then left out the lounge. 

"Damn, Dr. Quinn was right."