Officer Freeman

Twins? We're having twins? "Did you just say baby number two?" Tiffany ask slowly turning her head towards me and squint her eyes. "Yes, ma'am. Congratulations," she smile allowing us to see the peanut size fetus. 

We're having twins!

 I did a small jump then pressed my lips to Tiffany. I hugged the woman that held the wand in her hand, lifting her off the ground a little. "We're having twins!" I happily shout then did a small dance around Tiffany. 

My eyes went to my woman, seeing her laughing while recording me. "I would do a flip if there was enough space in here," I smile then kissed all over Tiffany's face. "We're having twins," I breathe while she smile and run the pad of her thumb across my cheek. 

"I should be mad at you but your reaction makes me happy," she mumbles. I finally calmed down but that wide smile never left my face. I listened as we were being informed on how her first trimester should go.

"Make sure to keep your vitamins and drink electrolytes to help keep swellings down and help with the blood pressure. Your next checkup, we should be able to hear your babies heart beat," I hear which made me nod and help Tiffany up.

We both thank her as she gave us the ultra sound. "Come on, I'm craving hot wings and ice cream," T hum while pulling me out of the back room. I look at the pictures and pull her to a strong hug. 

"I'm so happy," I whisper while she squeaked at the sudden movement. "Quinton, put me down," she snickers as we made it to the lobby. I put her down and shown her where the professional marked where our babies are. 

She swung our hands and rubbed her belly as we exited the clinic. "That explains the larger belly," she hums as I held the door open for her. 

Just before she got in, I grabbed her waist and pull her to me. "I'm so happy we're having twins. Are you?" I ask nervously. Her arms wrapped around my neck then her lips softly pressed against mine. "Absolutely. I'm glad I chose to start a family with you," she answered against my lips.

A sigh of relief left my lips after she pulled away. "Can I get my hot wings and ice cream?" She pout once we both got settled in the car. "Absolutely, beautiful," I hum pulling off to the familiar fast food place.

"Uh, where do you want to get ice cream from?" I ask placing my hand on her thigh. She didn't reply so I look over to her and see her smiling while looking at the ultra sound pictures. "Beautiful?" I called again which made her blink a few times and look at me. 

She began blushing which made me smirk and lean over towards her. "What got you smiling?" I ask glancing to the moving line. "How great of a father you're going to be with our babies," she reply and now it was my turn to blush and look at her. "The line is moving," she giggle pointing ahead of me.

I lean back on my side and grabbed my card. "Where do you want to get your ice cream from?" I ask again. The window opened and right before the cashier can repeat the price, T decided to answer my question.

"We have ice cream at home, papi," she hum taking a picture of the ultrasound photos. "You right," I hum giving the lady my card. 

We got our food and happily went home. "Ou, I can't wait to find out the gender and have a baby shower!" Tiffany squeal while moving around in her seat. I nod my head and kissed her hand while parking the car in the garage. 

The wings made my stomach growl as we both entered the house. "Ice cream!" She squeal running to the kitchen. I shook my head and sat everything at the dining room table. 

Tiffany came in with a bowl, making me raise an eyebrow at her. "Sweet and spice," she hum doing a little dance while grabbing her food. "You had me eating some weird shit but I will not be trying that," I chuckle shaking my head.