Chapter XVII: Meet the Family

After talking with my parole officer, I've learned that I don't have to ask for permission to go to the store or anything like that since its an necessity. I would have to ask to go special events related to work or things that I plan on waiting to ask. Wink. Wink.

Tiffany wasn't able to take a pregnancy test because she been at Ashly's house for the rest of the week. I don't know what they were doing but I let her have her fun time and made sure to text her and tease her by watching the show we were going to binge watch.

Was I being overdramatic when she left? Yes. Was it only two days? Yes. Did I miss her like crazy? Yes, but she's here now and we're getting ready to go to the store. I wore shorts and a designer shirt that matched Tiffany's dress. "Baby? You got a letter reply from TT," she said making me smile and nod my head. 

Yes, I kept my promise by writing letters to TT and she updated me on everything that's been going on in the pod. I even told her about the possibility of Tiffany being pregnant. I learned that DD got jumped when she picked on a quiet girl who was actually the leader of a gang. Hope she learned her lesson.

I hate TT got life along with her sister because I believe we could have been great friends. "Ready to go? You look sexy," she hum grabbing her purse. "Ashly is coming over after our shopping. Probably a little early," she informs me while grabbing her keys.

Hell no! "You are not driving," I chuckle only for her to pout and grab my hand. "Fine," I grumble hating her way of charming. I can't complain though because as soon as I smile her way I get what I want. 

I mostly use it when I want some of her food or want some cuddles. We exited her house, allowing me to go to her car and hold the door open for her. "Do you have the list?" She ask earning a small hum as I pull it up on my phone. 

"Yay, remind me to get a pregnancy test," she said. "I got you," I mumble placing my hand on her thigh. I enjoyed the ride to the store, singing and rapping to any song with Tiffany. 

She went to open the door making me quickly mumble, "you better not open that damn door." Her smile made itself known as I got out the car and went around and opened the door for her. "Thank you, Frosty," she smile grabbing my hand then walked inside the popular store.

Of course I gained stares because I have an ankle monitor on but then again, many people already know who I am which I absolutely hate. "Ignore them, baby," says my amazing woman. I watch her grab a basket and wipe it down with a wipe. 

"What's first?" She ask making me look at the list and start at the back. "Milk and apple juice?" I ask scrunching my nose. She glance to me then giggled while saying, "what? Orange juice is nasty after brushing your teeth."

True.

I watch her grab the milk while I went ahead and grab the apple juice. I went to go back to the basket only to see Tiffany looking at the wine. "Aht, you will not be drinking any of this if you're pregnant," I mumble into her neck with my arms around her waist.

"But, I love wine," she pout as I pulled her from the bottles. "I know, beautiful," I mumble letting her get the basket and walk to the next thing on the list that we're close to. I stayed behind her and smile to myself, imagining us having a baby while shopping. 

She suddenly stopped, causing me to dramatically bump into her. "Quinton, get off," she laugh then point to the top shelf of whipped cream. "Need help?" I ask picking her up so she can get it. I could have easily gotten it but I wanted to hold her in some type of way.

"Ground beef, chicken, and all that is this way," she hum going to the end of the basket and started pulling while I push. "Should we get the big pack or the smaller one?" She ask earning a small hum.