Chapter XII: Thinking Of You

"Baby, I read the letter," Tiffany sniffle as I stare at the beautiful pictures she gave me. "I'm looking at the pictures," I mumble then bit my lip as she let out her cute little sniffle. "Baby, stop crying," I sigh licking my lips.

She sucked her teeth then started moving papers around. "I can't. You wrote these letters and now I'm over here crying," she cry while I smile and lean back. "I know baby, I just wanted to thank you from putting up with my shit," I said scooting close to the desk and lean back in my chair some more.

"What bullshit? You wasn't-" she started only for me to cut her off. "Nah, mami. I'm talking about from day one. You held me through all my breakdowns and you was the main one there for me and I told you once I get my shit together that I'ma take care of you rather you believe it or not, alright?" I ask not taking no for a answer.

She let out a soft breath then a soft hum escaped her full lips. "Damn, you didn't have to go all hood on me," she pout while I chuckle and took a deep breath. "I got to go all hood on you to get you to understand how serious I am," I chuckle staring up at the ceiling.

"I know, papi. I just love when you get rough with me," she softly voice and I already know she's a blushing mess. "Oh, really? I'll remember that," I smile knowing I'm going to need a release tonight and some of the pictures she gave me will most definitely be my motivation. 

"Baby, wait. I love when you go slow too. Especially when you kiss all over my body and talk me through it," she breathe while I clear my throat. "I'll remember that too, baby," I mumble deepening my voice. 

She let out a huff then started running her bath water. "Now I'm turned on," she muffled while I let out a laugh and check the time. "I got to go, baby. I need to wash my hair," I grumble wishing to fall asleep on the phone with her. "Five more minutes, please?" She pout while I smile and cover my lower area. 

"Baby, we already exceeded our time. I'll call you tomorrow, alright?" I smoothly mumble. "Okay, baby," she mumble in defeat. "I love you," I breathe standing up with the phone still up to my ear. 

She know I wait until she says it back. "Woman, stop playing and say it back," I huff while she giggle and let out a yawn. "If I don't say it, you would stay longer so I'll wait," she teased as a nurse came in and told me that I had to get off.

"Fine, I love you too," she grumble while I let out a approving hum. "You better," I grumble then hung up. 

I shook my head and went to my room so I can go ahead and wash my head. As soon as I closed the door, I got out my clothes then wrapped the towel around my waist. I look over the explicit pictures Tiffany took looks so sexy. 

My excitement always makes itself known when I see my woman like this. She keeps my mind occupied and I'm not complaining one bit! "Damn, Tiffany," I mumble then went into my bathroom. 

I started the shower and snatched my towel off, making my dick jump in excitement. My imagination started running wild as I got in the shower. I let the water run over my body as I imagine Tiffany being here in the shower with me.

My mouth hung open as I imagine to feel her kiss down my neck. 'I love you'. The way her body always move against me makes me even more excited. 'Please, don't stop!' I felt my hands move faster as her eyes roll back in pleasure. 'Quinton, it's right there'. "Fuck," I groan leaning an arm on the wall to hold me up.

The water from the shower automatically cut off by now as I threw my head back and continue to stroke myself. "Fuck, Tiffany," I breathe imagining she's getting close. 'I'm going- papi!' That was it for me. My body jerk as I finally came. I tried to pull back so it wouldn't go on the wall but it was so strong that it still got on the wall. 

The orgasm wasn't like it was when I'm with Tiffany but it was something. I will be doing this for a while until I get out of here unless I sneak somewhere when she visits. "Yeah, we're going to have to sneak somewhere," I chuckle then actually started my shower.

I'm terrible at doing hair and I usually had someone to do my hair but there is no one that I know and trust that could re-twist my locs. "Maybe she can do my hair. I swear, if she manages a way to do my hair then I am marrying her," I mumble biting my lip.

Come to think of it, I remember her saying something about her taking an cosmetology class in college. She even mentioned that she was doing hair while she was in high school to prepare for college!

I'll ask Dr. Quinn if I could have her to come to my room. I saw on the paper that its possible. The things we could do alone but I think we would be monitored a lot if she was to come to my room. I let out a chuckle of how much I've been thinking about Tiffany.

"You've been on my mind every since I got off the phone with you."