sick :sj:

Scarlett pov:
I woke up this morning to see y/n run to the bathroom. It took me a minute to register what was going on. I got up and went to their side and rubbed their back once they where done throwing up I got them back into bed.
I went downstairs to get some water for y/n while I was down their I phoned work saying that I couldn't come in today. I went back upstairs and gave the water to y/n. I told them to go back to sleep wich didn't take long.

Y/n:
I woke up around 1 pm and was still laying in bed. All the sudden I felt something coming up my throat. I went to the bath room and threw up what ever it was that was in me. Scarlett came in and just rubbed my back. A couple of minutes later we went back to bed.

- time skip:

Scarlett:
It was now Saturday and I had no work. Y/n had gotten worse over night and was in in the bathroom more and more. I felt bad for y/n.

"Hey babe. How you feeling now?" I asked I think I knew the answer but I mean might as well check.

"It hurts so much." Y/n said this and it hurt to see themike this.

"I know baby. Why don't I run you a bath and you can relax in there." Y/n just nodded.

I went and made them a bath. Once the bath was made I went and got y/n I help them get their pjs off (not like that get your mind out of  the guter) and let them get in the bath. I walked of and went to the living room and decided that I would check on them in a bit.

Y/ns pov:
My stomach hurts so much. Scarlett  made me a bath and helped me get my pjs off. I was relaxing in the bath when I notice I had started to feel better I got out of the bath and went and put cloths on. I walked down to the living room and just layed with scarlett.

Scarlett's pov:
I was watching TV when y/n came and layed with me. I asked if they felt better and they said yes. This made me happy because I hate seeing my baby sick.

--------------------------------------------------------- about 410 words sorry for spelling mistakes. Any ideas just let me know.