Yay: SJ

Scarlett:

So today i get to see my son. I haven't seen him in a long time. They have been at their dad's and step mums because they are moving and wanted to make sure that their was nothing they wanted so that they could sell it. As i get ready to go to the airport i get a message through  from Y/n saying that they are nearly there. 

I quickly head to the car and sat driving there. Once i get to the airport i make sure to turn down the music because Y/n get overwhelmed some times with loud music which could lead to a panic attack or them just being overwhelmed and not being able to concentrate. Once i see my son i hope out of the car and bring him in for a hug. He tapped my shoulder two time's which means he doesn't want to be touched anymore i let go.

We got in the car and i notice that he doesn't have his headphones. "Y/n. Where's your headphones?" They looked down and then up at me confused. "Didn't dad tell you?" Now im confused what was his da meant to tell me. "Tell me what?" He looked up shocked and a little sad. "We were walking around and someone knocked me over and grabbed my headphones and ran." Oh my poor baby, im defiantly going to order some more headphone when we get home. Now it makes sense why he looked sad. 

I start the engine and we make our way home. We had the radio on in the background while we were talking. When we pulled into the drive way we could see Lizzies car parked which meant she was probably eating all of the food in my house. We grabbed Y/ns bags and walked to the door and we was met by Lizzie and Florence in our living room eating food and watching tv. 

"And what are you two doing here." I asked with my Best Natasha smirk on. They slowly turned their heads to see me and y/n stood in the door way. All the colour had left there face. It looked like they have seen a ghost. "We was....house sitting.." Lizzie said nervously. I got to give it to her that was a good idea if only she sounded more confident then i would have believe her. 

"Yea sure." I said as i followed Y/n into the kitchen with Flo and Lizzie hot on my tail. He got a drink of water and went upstairs. I got my phone out and started looking for some new headphones. "Scar. Where are his headphone?" Lizzie said and i could tell that they were so confused cause that was the face they have when reading a scripted. "Yea i don't think i have seen him without them." Flo said after Lizzie. Once i explained to them what happened they offered to help pay to get a new pair but i told them they didn't have to.

We all sat down and watched friends when we could hear Y/n running down the stairs like there was no tomorrow. We all stood up cause 1-they never run that fast down stairs 2-they don't run and 3- incase they are hurt or somethings wrong. When they ran into the living room they. Looked so happy and their smile was so big i thought it would jump off the face and make a rainbow. "What's got you smiling?" I said slowly getting closer. They jumped up and down and showed me their phone and it was a text from their dad saying that they have found a house closer to us. "Hunny that's great." They ran over and hugged me. To be honest im shocked because they don't normally do that but im going to enjoy this while i can.