picky eater sj:

Y/n's pov:

I dont like being a picky eater but I am. I think it's to do with me being atusitic but I don't really know. An example of me being a picky eater is when we have mince and mash or tk everyone else shepards pie. To me it's mince and mash because they aren't allowed to touch each other if they do I won't eat it.

If any food touches each other I won't eat it . It makes it hard to go to restaurants with my family so normally we don't. I feel bad cause I know they like going to restaurants but I don't cause normally people stare at me or we have to ask them to change the food.

Anyway I walk downstairs to get breakfast with my mum, Colin and little sister Rose. As I walked in saw that my food was set on a plate. I sat down and we all started eating. Rose was talking to mum and Colin about what she wanted to do today while I just looked at my food.

Sometimes when I see my food touching it makes me annoyed or that somethings wrong (I don't really know how to explain it I hope that makes sence) But sometimes I can't speak or don't want to cause I feel bad so I just stare. "Y/n. You okay?"Mum asked me but I didn't say anything I just kept looking at my plate. Colin got up and walked over to me and crouched down next to me. "Hey bub what's up?" Again I didn't say anything I just looked at my plate.

Mum then walked over and sat next to me "Honey can you tell me what's wrong?" She asked getting worried. I could move I just stared at my plate.

Scarlett's pov:

I tried to get u/n to tell me what's wrong but they wouldn't talk they just kept looking at their plate. I looked at their plate and to me there wasn't anything wrong with the food or anything.

I looked at Colin worried and confused but he had the same look. I told Colin to take Rose into the living room while I tried to talk to y/n. Once Rose was out of the room I sat in her seat then moved y/ns plate to the other side but there head followed the way it went.

"Is there something wrong with the food?" I asked. I looked at the food scanning over it to see if anything was wrong but I couldn't see anything.  I looked at them and back at the food then I realised all the food was touching each other. I felt bad that I hadn't realise sooner.

I stood.up and hugged y/n and rubbed ther back and made sure they couldn't see the plate. After a couple of minutes they slowly put there arms around me and hugged me back.

"You wait here I'm going to make another plate for you." I was about to walk away when the out there arms around me again. I went down to their eye level and I saw they had tears in their eyes. I didn't know what was wrong or what to say so I have them a hug. After a couple of minutes I moved away and got a new plate.

Colin walked in and saw that they where eating and he walked over and smiled at me. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.