That teacher : SJ

Clark: 

So I've never been the most school smart person but i do try and there are some lessons i can do. But i know my skill set and i know what im good at. See during the summer i started boxing and I've done a couple fights where i make money and some where i don't and over all it's been great I've won them all but i have had some good bruise's and cuts.

My last fight was the day before school and i wasn't bothered before because i didn't know what lessons i would have and what teachers. I was hoping I'd have Miss Johansson. She's the best teacher there is she actually care's and want's to help people unlike other teachers for example Mr Perkins. I've had arguments with him before and both times i was right and he was wrong.

Anyway I was getting ready for school and because i am a 16 former we have a rule that as long as its smart cloths we can wear it. Which yes we've had to wear uniform all our lives but it kinda makes me happy cause i feel professional. Plus we're gonna be wearing some sort of uniform in the future so we should get use to it now right?

As i make my way to the hall where we find the first letter of our surnames then we get told what room to go to. My last name is easy its a B so i go to the first bit and wait. Right I'm in 204. That's not far. As i walk i can see people laughing with old mates from last year and some from other places. As i walk in i go to the back of the room and sit down taking in what everyone looks like however, one person catches my eye. As they turn and see me it was like a speeding train hit me. The realisation of who it is stung as if i just got a injection into my arm. 

He lost 2 matches against me and was pissed about both of them. As i was thinking about how mad he was and how his face was a whole different shade of red i felt a warm soft hand on my back. I turned to see who hand there hand on me i saw the person who i wanted to see. Miss Johansson, my smile sprung on my face as if it was a spring on a trampoline. However, her face was not so positive, hers was more worried and concerned. As if i was her own. 

"Hello" My soft voice come out just above a whisper. Her eyes still analysing my bruised and cut face. I gave her time to look until her eye brows relaxed her eyes locked onto mine, it looked as if she had tears but i couldn't tell because she blinked. This teacher is the best it want odd for me to have a cut but she would always ask if i was okay or how i got them.

"What has happened to you over this holiday. I believe i told you to be careful?" Her playful smile creeping onto her face. As if she was trying to hide something. I nodded my head with a little giggle. "You did." I said while trying to relax. Her eye's asking me to carry on. "I got into boxing and im good at it won all my matches over the summer." I said trying to keep my voice down but failed as the guy turned to me and he looked pissed as if he had lost again.

"Well im proud that you did but be careful some of us would like to see you live." She said while walking away laughing to her self. As she started the lesson we introduced our self's and something we like turns out a lot of people like art in this class. During this whole lesson i could see that they guy was not a fan of me like okay i did beat him.... 2 times but come on get over it. 

As the bell rang saying we could leave to go home i felt someone come up to me. "Meet me in the parking lot out back" I knew who it was straight away. I wasn't going to not go tho cause i want to know what he wants. As i put my bag on my back i headed towards the back parking lot. I don't think he knows it's staff parking but oh well. 

I pushed the door open and.... no one was there. Maybe i was in the wrong car park? I swear they said back car park?  Before i could get a chance to turn around i felt something hit my head as the weight and force pushed me forward i felt another blow to the head. I fell forward and tried to catch my self before i hit the floor. As i went to get up another blow hit, my wrist gave up, it was like rapid fire after that punches, kicks anything they could they would use.

After what felt like a life time they left. I tried to get up but my body just couldn't move. The pain grew more and more. As if it was never going to stop.

Scarlett:

As i packed my stuff up i was leaving making sure that i had everything. I can't believe how much he's grown. I have always seen Clark as mine. He has blonde hair, emerald green eyes. I'm so proud that he found something he like's. I was walking to my car it was one that he likes as well i know this cause he showed me and told me it be a good car for me.

As i walked out i could see someone laying, on the ground? It looked like Clark. It can't be right? I carefully went over and it was Clark. Panic and fear set in. I could see the pain in his eyes, his breathing sounded uneven, Blood dripping form his head. I didn't care if it was on me. His eye's darting around looking to see where the danger was but there was nothing. The sound of his breathing worsening made me panic more.

"Hey, just look at me. Breath with me." His eyes focus on me. As if it was just me and him around. No one else. Once his breathing had improved i stood up to find my phone. His cold had felt like cold ice on my skin. "please don't go." It was so fait a mouse would have been louder than that. Tears in his eye's as if he felt if i went he wouldn't see me. "I'm just getting my phone." He let go but watched my every move.

As we waited for an ambulance i could tell he had to say something but didn't know if it was okay. "You can say it." He took a deep breath in and i could see the pain as he let it go. "I didn't think I'd be able to see you again." He let a small smile out but quickly fell with the pain. I held my tears in knowing that if they fell he'd be more worried. 

"Your not doing this alone. Im not leaving you ever." I see you as my son and no one can take that away. The blue lights slow emerge from round the corner. It felt as if time had stopped. This kid has me in a hold that i won't survive if he isn't okay. They loaded him up and i followed in my car letting my tears fall for the first time.