Beaten up

Scarlett's pov:

Me, Colin, Rose and Cosmo where sat at home watching a movie because thats what Rose wanted to do on her day off. We where all talking when we heard my phone go off, i thought it was just going to be work to ask me to re-shoot something but no it was Y/n's school. 

"Hello is this ,Mrs Johansson?" The person on the other end said,n Hundred of thoughts went through my mind. "Yes this is." I said nervous of what they where going to say, What happens if there was a shooting or fire. No Scarlett don't think like that. "Your child Y/n has bean beaten up and you need to come pick them up."  Well i didn't see that coming. "Yes ok. I'm on my way thank you." I hung the phone up and ran to get my shoes on.  "Colin i'm going to pick Y/n up." I said as i ran past him to go out the door. 

I worried about how bad they would be if they needed me to pick him up, normally they would keep them until me and Colin can get them as the school knows how busy we are.  As pulled up to the school i took a deep breath in ready  to see how bad it was. 

Y/n's pov:

As i was walking down the hall way to get to class i saw some guy hurting someone else. Everyone knows me for Scarlett Johansson's kid or kid with dyslexia (Not shaming anyone with Dyslexia, i my self have it.) I wanted to be known for something good. 

"Stand up freak!" the guy yelled at them kid, i pushed through everyone to see who it was. It was jack the biggest bully in are school. I didn't know who the kid on the floor was but that didn't stop me from doing anything. "Leave him alone." I said while helping him up. 

"Look everyone it's Scarlett Johansson's kid. Bet your mum hates you." He said while slamming me into a locker.  He punch me in the face and then let go making me drop to the floor. "Not so though are we. Does your mum know what we call you and know you by," I didn't look up which caused him to be pissed off.  He kicked me in my stomach, and then punch me in my face more. 

By now there was a big crowd shouting words like fight or hit them harder which only made him punch harder and worse. My face was covered in blood and i couldn't see out of my eyes as one was swollen and the other had to much blood over it. I could hear teacher pull Jack off, and getting student out of the hallway. 

After a bit i was walked to reception with my things, they said they would call my mum. After about 5 minuets i saw my mum walk through the door's and she look horrified. My mum and the head teacher talked for a couple of minutes before the nurse went a spoke to her. 

Once they were done she walked over a told me to get my stuff and that we are leaving. We walked to the car and she helped me in as i could still only see out of one eye. Once my mum was in she started to drive home, i didn't know if i was in trouble or not. "What happened?"  My mum asked me with a caring tone. "Jack some boy at school was beating someone up so i help the kid up and got beaten up instead." I said while looking out the window with my open eye.

"The head teacher say's they call you names?" she asked i didn't want her to know that much but looks like she does which doesn't help.  "They don't call me names.  It's just what they know me as." I said hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions but i was wrong. "What do they know you as?" She asked as we pulled into the drive way. "Scarlett Johansson's kid or kid with dyslexia." By now i knew mum was pissed. 

She just nodded and we got out of the car. Once we where in the house she took me to the kitchen to  an ice pack for my eye and clean some of my cuts. I sat on the counter while she got the first aid kit. "Mum are you mad at me?" I said just wanting to know. She turned around looking at me with sadness in her eye's. "No i'm not, i'm proud of you." She said while walking over to me.