Allergies: SJ

Scarlet:

So recently I've been getting into cooking and y/n is totally supportive i mean sometimes i have to use my black widow skill's to get them to be honest. But i think it's cute how they don't want to hurt my feelings. 

Tonight i thought i would surprise y/n and make Egg fried rice. Plus i was bored waiting for them to get home so i thought i could do this to pass the time. Just as i finish up and start to plate i hear the front door close. Ahh their home. I put the plates on the table and walk to the door.

"Hey babe." I said as i greeted her, pulling her into a kiss. God i have missed her so much. "mmm as much as i would love to continue this i made food." I said while walking away to the kitchen with them hot on my trail. 

"Mm well it smells great." They said as they kissed me before they sat down while smiling at me. As they took the first mouth full i could see there eye's light up. They like it. Yes. Yes, yes, yes. "What is this?" They said as they put more and more food in their mouth making me chuckle. "Its egg fried rice." I said as i finished my plate. They stopped chewing there food.

"You okay?" They slowly nodded there head and went straight to the bin. Maybe they didn't like it. "Sorry babe it tasted great it's just i forgot to lock the car and i have heard car thefts are close." The kissed my check reassuring me that it was good before they walked out to lock the car.

I did the dish and went to the sofa waiting for y/n to come back in. Once they got in the house they came straight to me and fell on top hugging me and making me laugh at how cute they are.

I put the TV on and we sat there watching i say we but i mean me because y/n was just staring at me. As i was about to put the next episode on i felt y/n suddenly get up and run to the bathroom. I followed after to see them throwing up. I rubbed their back soothing them. As i went to take there hand i saw that it had started to swell up. 

"Babe what's happening." I said trying to stay calm to make sure they don't panic. "Aller....Allergic." As soon as this was said my eye's went wide and i ran to get y phone and pull y/n with me to the living room.  As we were waiting for the ambulance y/n start to get worse and i mean way worse it started as they would gag but now they are struggling to breath.  

By the time the ambulance arrive y/n was blacking out. When we got to the hospital they took them to a room but i wasn't allowed to go with them. I sat with my head in my hands. I made sure to call Y/n's sister who was on the way.

Lizzie ran in and came straight over hugging me. I explain what happened and saying how much it was not my fault. "Y/n's family." As soon as they called that name we both ran over to the doctor. "Y/n had an allergic reaction to egg. We manged to get the back and they are awake right now if you wish to see them." I nodded and they lead us to the room that y/n was held in.

As soon as we got into the room i went straight over and slapped their arms. "Why didn't you tell me you allergic to egg's." I said while slapping there arm a couple more times. I could hear Lizzie chuckle at how i was slapping their sibling. 

"Okay okay. I should have to you but i'm sorry." They said while holding my hands to stop me slapping them. I couldn't be angary at them i could see that they felt bad. I leaned down and kiss their foreheads and i snuggle up with them on the bed while they start to talk to Lizzie about visiting them and Janet there mum.

God thank god there okay. I don't think i would ever stop blaming myself if they... if they... if they died. It would have been my fault.