School during lockdown: SJ

Scarlett's pov:

So Me, Rose, Cosmo, Colin and Y/n are all stuck in side because of the pandemic. Which means rose is  going to get annoyed by Cosmo and then she will annoy Y/n. Who will then get angry and probably shout at rose and for annoying them while there doing school work. Which is wired because that kid hates school. I don't blame them because they have a harder time then most people because they have dyslexia.

So Y/n is in a zoom call with there class, Rose is sat at the table reading to Colin and i'm holding Cosmo. We hear some music come from Y/n's room so i pass Colin Cosmo and go to Y/n's room. when i get there i see them watching a video sent from there teacher. I smile at them and they ask me to explain what a word means cause they don't understand and i'm fine with that. after a bout 10 minutes Rose comes and sit's on Y/n's bed which they said was fine as long as they where quite. I walk down stairs to see Colin with a sleeping Cosmo.

"Why did Rose look angry when she went and sat on Y/n's bed?" I asked i have to admit we have spent a little less time with rose and Y/n but they understand but we still hang out with them. "Cosmo was whining while she was reading and i asked if she could read later after i sorted Cosmo. Then she walked up stairs."

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n can i ask a question?" Rose said. i knew i should focus on my work but she is only 7 so i nodded. "Did mum and dad spend less time with you when i was born?" Now i know why she is upset, it's just like what happened when she was born. Mum and Dad spent all/ most time with her. "Yea they spent all the time with you. But Mum and Colin aren't as bad cause they still make time." i said and turned back to my work 

10 minutes later and Rose is sat on my bed and my teacher told us to get a book. i stood up and got a book of the bookshelf. I got my favorite book Captain underpants (or what ever book you want). I sat back down and started to read when Rose started to sing. I find it hard to read and with someone singing in the background does not help.  "Rose stop singing." i said getting annoyed but she didn't stop. "Rose i said stop singing.!" She didn't stop so i got up and got her off the bed not hurting her and got her out of my room and shut the door in front of her.  

Rose's pov:

I was sitting on Y/n's bed and was singing i heard them ask me to stop singing but i didn't. All of the sudden the grabbed me pushed me out of there room and slammed the door. I sat down on the floor and continued to annoy Y/n with questions like why are you reading that it's for kids or your 16 shouldn't you read something for big kids. They opened the door. "SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!!"

Wow i was not expecting that. I walked to my room and sat there and started to color and read. After about 5 minutes i went downstairs to get some food. "Hey honey you want some food?" Mum asked with a smile on her face i nodded and sat down. As mum was making me some food i notice them make another one for someone else. "Honey do you know why Y/n shouted?" I looked at mum and nodded i knew she would want me to say why but i didn't say anything and was about to walk away with my food when she called me back. 

"Get back here and sit down." I walked back and she was looking at me i know i have to tell her. "I was singing in there room while they where reading, they asked me to but didn't so they took me out of there room. I then sat outside and asked them questions." i looked at mum. She took a deep breath in like she was thing to find out what to ask or say. "And what questions did you ask?" she looked me dead in the eyes. "I asked why they where reading books for little kids and why they aren't reading big kids books." i said mum then looked even more angry. 

"What have i told you about annoying your sibling during lessons. And i have told you not to ask questions like that." I looked down and nodded. mum came and gave me a hug. she told me to eat my food then go play.