Happy doing certain things: SJ

This is based of what's happening with me. But if its happening with you or something else is im always free to talk.

Y/n:

So i don't know why but im only happy with certain things. Like mum took me shopping the other day i used to be happy to go shopping with her but know I'm just not happy. At first i thought it was just a slump and i could get out of it but its not.

Colin and mum took me with Rose and Cosmo to this shop called Rollersnakes (Its a great shop you guys should check it out The website is good.) Anyway we got there and looked around and i got some skate shoes and i love them. The shop let me go on the ramps and it was so fun. This was the first time i had felt happy in a while. 

Before we left we bought some more stuff for my room like decks, wheels and a jacket. As we got home i went to my room and realised that now im not going to have that much fun. I been thinking about talking to my mum but honestly i don't know. They think im happy cause im smiling but i can smile and not be happy. 

I heard a knock on my door and it slowly opened and it was mum. She brought my new stuff and put them on my bed. "You okay?" I looked at her and tears started to form i bit the inside of my lip so that i wouldn't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. I nodded and smiled at her. she smiled back and left.

Scarlett:

I've been noticing something off with Y/n. They have been smiling but they just don't seem happy. At Rollersnakes they looked so happy and i could tell that the really are nut now they aren't. I think this is been happening a lot. I went upstairs to see if they would talk to me but they didn't

After dinner they went back to there room. They didn't really talk much during dinner like they used to. "Y/n can i come in?" I heard a small yes. "Honey be honest with me are you happy?" They looked at me and i could see the tears forming in there eyes. I went over an d pulled them into a hug. As soon as that happened they broke down in my arms

After a while there tears stopped falling and we just stayed cuddling in their bed. "Want to talk about it." I felt them nod their head. "I don't know why i just haven't been happy for a while. I just want to be happy. " I felt tears coming to my eyes. I held them close. "Maybe we should talk to someone. " I felt them nod. And we stayed hugging for a while. Once they fell asleep i went and looked into people we could talk to. One website said that it could be the start of depression (Im making this up it might but it might not) and to talk to our doctor. I made an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow.

A/n: Do you want a part 2?