YOUR MY PARENT'S?? : A lot of people

So i might make this into an actual book because i think this i a good idea. Let me know if you do want this as actual book. Also im 18 on the 8th and i just got my sister the best gift it's a Batman light. 

Y/n:

So my life is a bit weird, i mean i have four mom's. I mean they didn't even know they where my mum's until today. Hold on let's rewind and I'll explain but you need to stick with me cause this shit is crazy. 

Earlier today:

I was running back from the gym, i left at half six today and right now it's about half 10. So that's about 4 hours at the gym, but now i'm running back to the dorm room because i need to pack. Every time college ends i need to rebook the room that i need and then leave so that they can clean and give this one to the new people. I start my walk to the care home where i stay when not in college.

See I've never known my parents or if they are even alive. Honestly it don't matter cause i have my self and that's all i need. As i run up the stairs with my body aching i see multiple police at the door, to be honest it's not the first time. We get them called all the time because we live in a foster home. 

As i try to sneak my way past to try not get into any trouble i feel someone grab my shoulder and turn me to face the police. "This is y/n." Mr Thomas said, he owns the home and takes kids in who need it, he's a great guy but sometimes needs to see that we are older then 10.

I gave the officers a small wave trying my best not to show any weakness. "Hello y/n, we want to take you to the police station. Now before you panic you haven't done anything." They looked at Mr Thomas who gave them a nod as if allowing them to tell me something. 

"We found your parent's." I smiled at them so wide that my mouth was gonna fall off. They took me in the squad car, except i got to ride in fount not back. As we pulled up to the station i took in a deep breath i didn't know i was holding. We went into a private room where i was told to sit while they go and talk to people.

Scarlet:

I was phoned and asked to go to the local police station. I don't know why, i phoned Chris who came to watch rose allowing me to go and see what's wrong. As i walked in i was immediately brought into a room were i saw some of my fellow cast members for example, Lizzie and Flo.

We are all sat in the room and told to sit down. As we all do they press a button which allows us to look into a room which has a kid sat in the chair waiting for people. "As your probably wanting to know why your her." We all turned are attention to the officer and not the kid. "This is y/n and they are your child." My mouth dropped open, how could they be all are child.

"They have all of your DNA now we have not found any answer's on how but they do, you all have a choice if you want to be in there life and take them in." I looked back at the kid and saw nothing but hope in there eye's, i looked back at the officer and nodded. She lead me into the room where i could talk to the kid, i was soon follow by Lizzie and Flo. 

Y/n:

I sat in the room before the door opened and the officer lead 3 people in, when the officer left i looked up and saw them. Why are they here? I stood up and moved back and i could tell they were happy and confused. "Hey there, i'm guessing you know are names but i don't think you know why we are here." Said Florence said while looking at the Scarlet and Elizabeth. 

I nodded my head slowly i thought i was meeting my parent's. They all looked at each other like they were nervous of how i would react. "We are your parent's." WHAT. There has to be a mix up or is this a joke. "Are you messing cause this isn't funny."  

They all shake there head no and take step closer. "We want to get to know you and maybe we can make a deal of when you can stay at our home's." Elizabeth said while giving me a smile. I gave them one back and then ran at them and gave them all a hug. 

Once we left we head to Scarlet's home i think? But it was nice. As we all sat in the living room my nervous were getting the best of me. "Can i go get some fresh air?" Scarlet nod allowing me to go and get it, i followed the path we came in and went and sat by the front door.  I pulled out my crystal vape and started to take a hit.

The door opened a couple moments later and Florence sat next to me, she gave me a soft smile causing me to give one back. "Can i ask you a question and you need to be honest." I gave her a smile nod her asking that make's me nervous, i take a big puff of the vape letting her know i'm ready. 

"Why do you vape?"  Okay that is completely different then what i thought. I take a moment to think about my answer before making sure the smoke is out of my mouth. "It helps calm my nervous, i mean i did try other stuff but  this and working out was my best solution so." I gave her a small tight lip smile. She nodded her head before the door opened and Scar and Lizzie joined us out side.

We all sat in silence for a good couple of minutes before Scar turned to me. "Please don't do that near rose." I gave her a smile and nodded as i went to put it away a hand reached out for it. We all turned are head to see Flo with a smile. I gave her the vape and she took a puff while looking forward. I looked over at scar and lizzie who had shocked face's. I let out a small chuckle. 

"What do you do for fun?" I looked at scar with a smirk. I stood up and smiled. "I love the gym it's bascily all i do but at the place were i stay has all my main stuff in." I gave them all a small smile. Scar went and got her keys before locking up and driving to the place. 

"Y/n why don't you pack all your stuff im sure you can stay with one of us." I looked at Lizzie who had a smile on her face and i looked at the other two who just nodded there head and smiled. They sat down talking to everyone as most kids were marvel fans, i went and packed my room quickly. As i put away my suit i could hear the door open and i saw Flo walk in. I quickly cover it. I smile and we both grabbed a box before we left to put them in the car.

Once they where all in the car we went back to scarlets to get food. I have all ways wanted this and now i have it, i don't want this to be over.