Stressed out NR

A/n: before we start for this one shot your name will be kaden and I'm imaging you look like this.

Nats pov:

Recently my boyfriend has been under alot of stress. Where he worked was close down which means he is out of a job. He couldn't afford his apartment so we moved him into the compound with us. Everyone was fine with this as he was here often before.

He was really sad about selling a of his gym equipment but we said he could use are training room. Me and the team still went on missions which meant he would be left alone for a while.

Kadens pov:

The team all went out for a mission which meant I would be left alone for a while. When me and Nat first met I was smoking but while dating nat she helped me quit. However I've been stressed a lot and gone back to smoking but I make sure not to leave any trace because nat hates smoking its one of the reasons I had quit.

As I was starting my second cigarette  I heard my bed room door open and when I turned around I saw my girlfriend. I saw the look on her face and I felt so bad for starting again but I just couldn't help it.

Nats pov:

Me and the team got home early and I went to surprise my boyfriend. As I got closer to the room I smelt something that I normally never smell. As I walked through the door I could see my boyfriend sat by the window with a cigarette I his hand. O knew something like this could happen as he was stressed but I didn't think it would actually happen.

"Kaden what are you doing!" I walked over and grabbed the cigarette and put it out. I could see how guilty they felt through there eyes. I pulled them on the bed and they explained to me how they where just stressed and they didn't mean for it to get bad.

"Next time just please talk to me and tell me if you feel the need to have as cigarette." I said and they nodded. We sat the hugging for a while before they said they where going to shower a d do their teeth. Onece they went into the bathroom I looked around our bed room for the pack.

When I found it I saw thet there was only 1 left which meant this had been   happening for a while. They came kut and sat on bed whith me and we just hugged. "How long have you been smoking again for?" I asked I want to know how bad it had gotten. But the answer I got I was not ready for. "2 days." Hold on 2 days and the had only one left (I'm just going to imagine there is like 20 in a pack) that means they had 19 in the last 2 days. I looked down at him and could see he felt guilty.

I woke up in the morning and saw that kaden wasn't in the room I got up and looked about for him. I found him in the training room. I walked over and wrapped my arm around his waist and we started to do pull ups together.