trampoline:

Nat:

I woke up early day as the guys where coming round to hang out with luke while I go and get stuff for his birthday.

I went downstairs and made us a  cooked breakfast and some drinks then headed up stairs to go and wake him up.

"Hunny time to wake up." He groaned and rolled over and covered his head so he didn't have to see the light. I pulled the cover down. "Come on I made breakfast and the boys are coming over." I said shaking him awake. "Okay I'm up." Luke said with a raspy voice and sat up.

I smiled kissed his forehead and went downstairs. Once we finished breakfast luke went and got dressed.

 Once we finished breakfast luke went and got dressed

Something like this.

hen you came back down u went and watched TV with your mum. There was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. The guys walked in and after 5 minutes I left to go shopping.

Steve pov:

All the guys went outside to play soccer. I looked around and saw luke was on his phone texting someone. I left him alone to text cause it could be important.

After 35 minutes I looked a saw he was watching TV. I walked inside and picked them up and put them in my shoulder. "Hey. Stop. Put me down." I out them down on the trampoline. " we want to spend time with you. So we are going on the trampoline." We all stood up even luke did but he didn't look happy.

We all started to bounce luke as he just stood there.  All of the sudden we all bounced at the same time . Luke went flying off in the air and Landed on there head and shoulder. we all jumped off and ran over to him. He was laying unconscious when we ran over to him.

"Someone call Bruce and Nat." I saw that he had a head injury but it wasn't big I looked at his shoulder and saw it was dislocated.

Bruce ran over and saw him and then the shoulder. "Take him to the medical room."

Once he was in the medical room. He looked at his head first and then there was a bang. Nat was stood at the door looking scared and scary at the same time. I ran out of the room and she went over to luke.

Nats:

I got a phone call from Tony telling me what had happened and I ran tk my car and drove back as quick as possible.  When I walked in I went straight passed everyone and went to the medical room. I saw my son there  unconscious and I then looked at Steve he left as quick as his legs could go. I walked over to my son and he started waking up.

He groaned in pain and tryed to sit up. "Hey don't sit up." He looked at me and I could see the pain in his eyes. "Bruce can we put his shoulder back in place?" He nodded and then I looked at my son luke he looked scared.

We sat him up and I moved his face to look at me. I could see the tears at his eyes. "Hey. It's okay. It's going tk hurt for a second then that's it. You'll be okay." I said and then Bruce put it back in place. J heard luke scream out in pain i got up and hugged him he was crying his eyes out cause of the pain.

Once he was okay I took him to the living room and we sag kn the sofa. All the guys came in and I sent them a glare. After an hour luke went tk bed and I stared at the boys. I yelled at the boys I'm sure they went deaf by the end.