Friend zoned:

Y/n:

So me and Scarlett have been friends for a while now. In the beginning we both loved each other and i asked her on a date and she said yes. But we never had are date and  she fell out of love with me and we have been friends ever since. But the only problem is i still love her. I can't stop talking to her because she would get worried or send someone to talk to me to make sure im okay. And i cant act differently cause she will know something is wrong.

Right now I'm on my way to set where both me and Scarlett work. Why couldn't she just love me more then a friend its not like she said no to the date. Anyway once i get to set the first person i see waiting for me is Scarlett. God she looks amazing. "Heeeyyyyy." She says with a smile on her face and running to hug me. "Hey i said while opening my arms for her. We stayed hugging for a while until we  headed inside. However she was holding my hand the whole way. God why does this have to be so hard. 

Once we do some scene's it's now time for use to go ad have lunch. We grab what we want and sit on the sofa. She moves closer to me and put her head on my lap and used my hand to com through her hair. God why does she have to act like this.  The director walks in and smiles at us. "The scene's you guys are in are done you are no longer needed." He said then walked out. Maybe i should just leave now and that way i don't have to act like this. I mean its killing me. 

I stood up which shocked Scarlett and walked off without saying anything. "Y/n?" I kept walking so that she wouldn't see the tears coming to my eye's. I walked back to my flat and went straight to my bed. I made a good choice. Is all i kept saying to myself. I slowly drifted to sleep when i wake up to my phone ringing. I look to my side to see that Lizzie was ringing. I reach other and grabbed my phone and answered.

"OH MY GOD. Y/n you answered. Scarlett and i have been ringing you for hours." I hummed in response . I mean i did just wake up. "Why did you leave set randomly?" Oh god i don't talk about this. I hung up the phone and powered it off. I went to the kitchen and got something to eat when i heard someone knock at my door. As i answered it i saw Scarlett. God she looks so amazing, how does she look pretty all the time.

"Y/n are you okay." Okay here comes the water works. I start crying and Scarlett pulls me in for a hug. Shit what am i going to say i cant just say hey I'm still in love with you and being with you makes me happy but when you leave i feel like shit because i know i can never have you. She pulled me on to her lap once we sat down and rubbed my back. "Want to tell me what's wrong?" She said in a soft voice God she's perfect. This is not helping. I shake my head no and stay on her lap. Until i feel asleep.

A/n: any ideas let me know. Also this is happening to me so i went out and got a skateboard.