Welcome to the team kid?: NR

Noah:

So my name is Noah and your probable like what's so special about you your a 19 year old. Well im really fast like sonic speed. Other than that.... im rich but i made my self rich at a young age. I don't have parents, no family so i made my self rich and i give back to the community. I don't go flexing my money like Tony stark. 

Anyway right now im on a plane to this area with the really beautiful red head and Mr America himself. How did i get here i don't know. I don't use my speed, no one knows of it so god knows why i am here. The red head said that they are making a team of people to deafened the earth well i ain't no hero.

As she stands up i can see the way her hair flicks round. Her face was perfect everything about her was amazing. As her and Mr America left i followed after to try and get a reason as to why i am here. I notice another man stood their admiring her while she spoke. That's my job. I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable so i went over and stared at him which he noticed and stopped looking at her and now me. I saw a small smile creep onto her face for a second quick for other people to miss but not me.

As the two men walked over the edge i followed the women who i learned to be called Natasha, what a perfect name for her. As everyone was arguing about what to do with this guy called Loki i couldn't help my self but stare at her. My leg started to bounce and normally i would go on a treadmill but i can't because i have the chance of getting caught as i started to panic i felt a soft, warm hand on leg. As i turned to look at who it was my leg slowly came a stop.

Her Green eyes looking at my blue eyes. The way she gave me a small closed lip smile. My mind clamed down, like she took all my stress away. As i looked around i saw it was just us. The loneliness hit when she moved her hand but she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.  

She took me to a room with a bed and some medical equipment. Right... why am i here? "What's going on." As i turned her face was so close that i felt like this was a dream. This doesn't feel real but i love this at the same time. Her soft lips touched mine and my heart skipped a beat. As we pulled a part there was a bright light and the floor gave way. 

As my eyes adjusted to the light i could see a pole and something green sticking out of me. As my eyes adjusted fully i could see that it was Kryptonite as i slide of the pole and over to Nat to make sure she was okay i could hear her loud breathing mixing with my shaky breaths.

As i slowly stood up and grabbed Nat, the floor shook as if it was gonna fall. I heard a roar from behind, i slowly turn my head and so did Nat, I could see the fear on her face. As if we were gonna die. I know there is one thing i can do but i wont be as fast due to kryptonite in my body.  I picked Nat up who stared at me confused and concerned. As Hulk went to smack us is started to run. I didn't get far but i saw Thor throw his hammer to wards where we where. As i slowly stopped and put Nat down, I felt my self fall. She caught me in her arms and her lips were moving but no sound could be heard. Fear in my eye's as the darkness takes over my vision.

Nat:

As Noah's eyes slowly closed, fear took over me. For the first time in years i am scared to lose someone. As more and more blood came out the glowing got brighter. Realising what is happening i pulled the green glowing thing out which allowed his wound to heal.

Tears come to my eyes as i try to blink it away I've never been so scared in my life. Not even when the red room took me. As i pulled them into me making sure that their head was on my lap. I hug there body as people are rushing around. I picked them up and took them to a medical centre so that i could make sure that they are safe. 

I put a chair next to their bed and held onto there hand. I could hear there breathing even out which showed me that they where peacefully asleep. Once i knew this i went to check on everyone else. 

As i turned to head back to Noah, Bruce happened to be right there. "Where were you and Noah?" The anger taking over him, as if i was a prize or something he could win. "he was saving me from you, while he did that, he was bleeding out. So no Bruce we didn't do anything like that." 

As i made my way back to Noah, the kiss in my mind. A smile came onto my face, If it wasn't for the floor gave up would we still be kissing, did he even like it. As i sat back into the chair breathing in when i felt his grip tighten around my hand. "If you don't kiss me right now ill die." With that i stood up and kissed him all over again.

5 day's Later:

As we pulled up to the house that Noah lives in i could see that he doesn't flex his money like other people. Although if we do look at crime rate in his area it went down when he moved here.  "Would you like to stay with me for awhile?" As if he was reading my mind he asked what i wanted to do i nodded my head and got out the car and helped him to the house.

 And that's what happened. After every shift i came back to his house and stayed with him. Which was good because he really couldn't cook to save his life. Like he burnt beans. Like how do you do that, seriously.