The tattoo artist: NR

Nat:

So Tony has some good ideas and some bad one's. At the moment i don't think this a good idea. Tony using his money and not his brain has hired a tattoo artist thinking we all wanted one, well in fact no many people do. Tony, me, Thor, Wanda and Pietro and i think Clint are the only one's who said yeah. we all thought Cap wouldn't so no surprise their. However Peter said he wanted one which was a shock to us all.  As we all wait in the living room as Tony is bursting with excitement waiting for the person to arrive. We have Bruce setting up med bay for an area where no one can see so that it will be private when we are having it done. As i scroll through some images i have saved thinking what i want.

 A ding ring's through my ears. As if tony was faster then Pietro, he sprinted to the elevator. "We are so happy you are here. We are all very excited to meet you have this done." As Tony continued to talk this poor person to death we saw them walk round the corner.  We all looked in disbelief, this can't be them they look so sweet and cute. As we all stared at how good they looked Tony took them to the area and soon Bruce walked into the living room. "Tony is talking that poor guy to death. "

 We all shared a laugh and got on with our own things 1 by 1 people went and came back. As Wanda walked back in Clint left. "He is soon fine. I'd like to take him on a date." Great a i bet they will want to take her out and not me. I carry on looking through my phone when Clint walks back in. I stood up and walked to Med Bay where i was met with the tall man.  He looked so good.

 I gave him a small smile as he took his jacket off showing his tattoo's off. He has barbwire wrapping down his arm and fades into his wrist.  The way his eye's look at me and the detail on everything i can see different stencils on a table with a new piece of tracing paper for me. I sit down and get ready with my photo while he sorts out his equipment. 

"I was wondering if i could get this on my side starting from here to there

"I was wondering if i could get this on my side starting from here to there." I gave a shy smile, he smiled back and nodded he started to get a stencil drawn, i stared at his tattoo wondering what the story was behind that was because not many people get that. "I can feel you staring." He said while still drawing. "What's the story behind that tattoo?" He looked up with a smile and got me ready for the tattoo.

 "My family was shit so i did some stupid stuff so i covered it up." He gave me a smile as he started. We had a nice conversation as he was working on my tattoo. Once i was done i stood up and put my top back on. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I looked up so quick i thought my neck could break off. I didn't think he'd be asking me, i would have thought he would ask Wanda or anyone not me. "Me?" Was all i mange to get out he's gonna re-think who he asked. He let out a small giggle with a soft smile. "Yes you." He said with the same smile, waiting for my answer. "Yes i would love to." I said with a giant smile on my face as he nod's his head. We swapped number's so that we could arrange the date. As i walked out back into the living room Tony showed him the way out.

 Everyone was staring at me. Wait did i have something on my face? "Why you smiling?" Bruce asked as he moved over for me to sit. God i don't want to sit down near him. "Because i have a date." I said as i walked over and sat next to Clint. Bruce's face turn red he was so annoyed and angry i thought he'd go green. 

As we all carried on talking Bruce went over to a laptop and looked into something but no-one could see what he was looking up. Probable some science thing.  He stood up and left with out saying a word. Through out the conversation i was texting the guy back who i learned his name was Nate. However his fast responses stopped for no reason. 

I looked round i noticed everyone went quite. I stood up and got my jacket and batons. Something or someone is attacking them and im finding out what it is. "Nat where are you going?" I turned to Clint and gave him a look he stood up and got his jacket and bow and arrows. "Get your stuff guys we got to go."

 Everyone stood up and did as he said i gave him a soft smile and a nod which he returned. As we all headed to Nate's place we could see that it wasn't standing but there was something left a bit of fabric. Purple fabric. We all started a search for the green beast and where we found him was the last place we wanted. The beach. 

As we could see the green beast we saw was throwing something in the water which we all knew was Nate. As Tony and Wanda tried to get Hulk away and knocked out or clam down we all swam to Nate and pulled him in. Blood streaming down his face, his body soaked and cold. Shaking out coldness and fear. I could see that he was tired but we couldn't let him close his eye's. 

As we got him to the the med bay his eye's turned a red glow. As if they were lazer's. We all stepped back as we all stepped back away his eye's shot lazer's out of his eye's he screamed out in pain. No one knew what to do, we couldn't stop the pain. As it stopped he closed his eye's and his pain went away as if it wasn't there.