Coming home: Sj

Scarlett's pov:

I was at set with all my friends and they have been trying to distract me from my missing boyfriend. My boyfriend Peter is a solider and is oversea's but a mouth ago he was said to be missing with his team. I have had no news and Rose kept's asking when he's coming home. Rose and Peter love each other so much she even started to call him dad but she misses him and i hate saying soon to her when i might turn out that he doesn't.

I just finished my scene and as i was walk through set to  get to my trailer people were asking me if i wanted to join them for lunch but i said no to them all. once i was in my trailer i sat down and then there was a knock. I stood up to answer it .

"Guy i said no to lunch." I opened the door to see my hansom boyfriend stood there. I jumped in his arms and he wince but kept hugging me. We sat down on the sofa and kept hugging. I notice he started to cry. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked scared i did something. "Nothing just happy to be home." He said making me smile. Once i finished work we both went home and as soon as i entered the house with him we had a Rose running at us.

When rose was asleep we lied down in our bed. I traced over his new scar's happy that he came home. We fell asleep hugging each other. it was around 3am when i woke up. I looked to my left to see Peter tossing and turning. All the sudden he woke up and sat straight up.

I put my hand over his chest and put my head on his shoulder. "Hey it's ok it was a dream." He stood up and started to pace around the room. "But it wasn't a dream it was real and my fault. I GOT THEM KILLED. I DIDN'T SAVE THEM>" He yelled, he started to hit his head with his hands and broke down i went over and hugged him. I just sat there and calmed him down. we got back into bed. "In the morning i'm making you an appointment with a therapist. Ok?" He just nodded and we both went to sleep.

A/n might make a part 2. Making new book called the real hero and i'm putting it out for you all to read.