Real life peter parker: SJ

Kaden:

I was scrolling on my phone just looking at random stuff. When an article popped up. It had a picture of me and mum walking around some shops. I opened it up and the title got me laughing so hard it hurt to breath. "Is Scarlet Johansson's son Peter Parker?"  As i read throw some of the article another picture came up and it was me wearing my glasses and holding and Iron man mask.

I walk down stairs to find my mum. I looked around the house and saw she was sat on the sofa in her office. I sat down next to her and she put her phone down and smiled at. "Hello." She said while smiling at me. I showed her my phone and she started to laugh. "You are my Peter Parker. Does that make me aunt may?" She asked while reading the article. "I guess but that means you die." I said which made her look up from my phone.

"Does every aunt may die???" She said confused. I shake my head no and she passes me my phone back. "No Andrew's aunt may doesn't die." She smiled and acted like she was praying and saying thank you God. We sat like that for a bit until she needed to get some more work done. I left the room and told her i was going to get her a drink of Pepsi. She smiled at me and said thank you.

I left and got the drink while sending the article to RDJ saying how im now Peter parker. He sent a laughing emoji and then told me i need a suit. We planed to scare mum when the suit had arrived at his. I sent all the info he needed and he told me when it would arrive. Mum might have a heart attack and die like aunt may.