vampire: nr

Natasha pov:
Me and the guys where all laughing and joking. Anyway we where all happy waiting for our food to come. It had been 20 minutes since y/n went to get food normally they would be back by now as it only takes 5 minutes.

Tony-"what is taking them so long food should have been here 15 minutes ago."
Steve-" mabey they are still cooking it?"
Clint-"y/n would have sent a text if that was the case."

All the sudden we heard the the living room door open and in comes y/n with the food.

Tony-" finally. I thought we need a search party to find you."

Y/n didn't say anything just left to go to their room. We all looked at tony having the same thought, that tonys comment had passed them off. But then I released that we don't see y/n eat they never do or we just don't see. I go to their room to see if they wanted anything.

Nat-"y/n?"
Y/n-"yea"
Nat-"can I come in?
Y/n-"uhh just..just give me a sec."
I could hear the panic in their voice. I kicked down the door and saw a bag of blood. Well to be exact 4 bags of blood.
Nat-"y/n? Why do you have bags of blood?"
Y/n-"uhh Nat it's not what you think."
Nat-"why do you have bags of blood."
Y/n-"ummm... I.. I am a .. vampire."

Y/n's pov:
Si I just told Nat that I'm a vampire and she has not said anything. I think she's ok with it but I don't know since she has said nothing.
Nat-"how...why didn't you tell us? Tell me?"
Y/n-"I didn't want you to look at me like a threat."
Nat-"we will never. Especially me.
Now shall we eat?"

Me and Nat most days would eat in my room and talk it made me feel less lonely. Things where going great.

2 weeks later:

"So you want us all to go in to a hydra base that had more hydra men then we have ever faced with no shield back up?" Steve asked fury. Fury just nodded and told us to get are suits on.
We where on the jet everybody was talking about where to go and what exit to take. After that Nat came over to me and just talked. Nat was the only one who knew I was a vampire and knew if to many people was in danger or just to much blood around I would kill people and suck the blood.

We where fighting and theirwas alot of blood not just form hydra. We where shrouded. I could smell all of the blood and knew I could just attack at some point.

Nat's pov:
I noticed y/ns face where we where all close together and I saw everyone was injured. I look at y/n and gave them a nodded.
Nat-"y/n. We have no other choice."
Tony-"nat y/n can't save us no a fence y/n but your not need right now."

Y/n looked at me and gave a small smile before walking forward.

Steve-"y/n get back here."
Everybody was telling them to come back.

Y/ns pov:
Everybody was telling me to come back but my eyes where black.  I went to one of the men and broke his neck. I went around breaking people's neck and sucking their blood. When I was finished I had bullet wounds. The whole team looked at me like I was a monster. I looked at Nat as my eyes went back to normal and she ran and hugged me. When we got back to the tower I went and had a shower. I came out and went to the kitchen and everyone except Nat looked scared.

A/n: about 670 words. Should I make a part 2 to do this?