I love you no matter what: NR

Y/n:

So im  non-binary trans masc basically i was born female but i want to be a man. I want to tell my mum but im so scared its not the fact that she is black widow its the fact that she might not accept it. She most likely will but there will always be a what if in my mind. Anyway so im getting ready to tell mum. Right now she is in a meeting and im in my room but im so scared. Okay not to panic lets go on the drum set. As i start to get in the beat i can feel someone's eyes on me. As i turn round i can see mum.

I smiled at her and she smiled at me. She walked over and hugged me and kissed my head. Wait she's in her suit. "Your going on a mission?" She looked down at me and then sat on my bed with a sad look. She nodded the smile on my face dropped off. "Its only a quick on okay. I will be back and we can do what you want." I nodded and she walked over and hugged me again. We walked to where the team was and they where packing the jet. "I will be back as soon as i can. Do you want me to get peter here?" She said asked and i gave her the "Really im 17" look. She smiled and hugged me bye and i watched them leave.

Once they left i went back to my room. I mean now that they are gone i can blast some of my songs on full volume right? No one is here to tell me no. As go to the big music room and keep the door open i get a beat with the drum and put it on a loop and then did the same with a guitar and went back to the drums. I started to feel the beat and decided i would right a song. (One of the hardest things I've ever done)

I fell in love
She makes my 
World light up
Now im sat here
Thinking about how
we could have been 
Now im debating if i should go

But now im on my own
Missing you
Wish you were here
Before i die
Wanting to see your face
One last time
Not going to happen
But i don't want to forget 
your smile

Wish i could go back in time
Change the way you see me
As i jump
Take the leap
Guess you were right
But so was i
Never see you again 
My biggest regret is not telling you
I love you

Cause im on my own 
Was never going to make it
But at least your happy
and if that's with him
that' fine 
If i could go back in time
I would 
But im on my own
Guess we was never meant to be

As if fished my song i could here people clapping there hands. I turned my head to see the guys. I looked at them and they started to laugh at me. I got up and ran out of the room. I could hear them laughing the whole way to the elevator. As soon as the elevator opened the doors i ran past mum shouting my name straight into my room.

After a couple of minutes i heard the door open. "Honey what's wrong?" Was all i heard as i kept my face in my pillow. She sat on my bed next to me and put a hand on my back. "I don't want to be a girl." I said it. OH MY GOD i said it. I didn't think i would say it. I felt the hand stop moving and i rolled to the side to face mum. She had the biggest smile on her face. She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you. I love you no matter what. Is that why you ran in here?" I shock my head no and then she looked down at me and the smile turned to a confused face. "I was in the music room and when i fished the boys started to laugh at me. Wanda tried to tell me i was good but i just ran here." I said while looking at the drum set in my room. I felt her hand on my check and she turned my head to look at her. 

"Just ignore them i bet what ever you where doing was great. But i think right now i say we go shopping and get some new cloths." She said while wiggling her eye brows at me. I started to laugh at her and she started to smile. We sat up and she kissed my head. "Right you get your shoes and phone and i will go sort the boys out." She said and left my room.

A/n: Hey guys i made that song took a long time. Also should i get and electric drum set or acoustic.

natasha /scarlett one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara