finally together again:nr

Nats pov:
My girlfriend/boyfriend has been away on a business trip for 1 month and 2 weeks.
The team doesn't know that I am dating y/n. However the all have heard of them because of their business. The dino inc (I didn't know what to put.) Their business is one that Tony hates because they are the number 1 brand and stark is 2nd.

Cap-"so tony do how are you and pepper?"
Tony-"we are good. We're great. But she did get annoyed at me because I kept saying how she had to beat the dino inc. I hate them. I hate there company. I hate how their first and I hate y/n the person who runs it."
Cap-"get over it. What about u clint hows the family?"
Clint-"their good. But my question is has nat found anyone yet."
Nat-"why do u care so much about my love life."
Tony-"so that's a no. But can I just say that the dino inc needs-"
Tony was interuped by a honk from outside everyone went out side.
Tiny-"why is the dino inc here. Get lost loser!" Tony yelled at y/n.

Y/n's pov:
Tony stark yelled at .e to leave but I didn't I was just waiting for my beautiful red head girlfriend to come out. When she came outside she saw me and ran at me. She just straight into my arms and I gave her a kiss that had been wanting to giver since I left.
Tony-"romonoff get away from them ur meant to hate them."
Nat-"shut it Tony before I cut ur eyes out and feed them to u."
Tony shut up straight away. Me and Nat got in my car I drove us to my flat.

A/n: about 310 word's. Also I found a insta account called That_dino933.