What did you do??:NR

Nat:

So im on my way back form a mission and Steve just rang saying to be careful when i walk in. He said something about gun or train? I don't really know. Anyway i land the quinjet and make my way down to the common room. As i enter the room i see no one? That's weird everyone would normally be here. 

"Jarvis where is everyone?" I asked while looking around the hall's confused. "They are all in the training room miss Romanoff." Why are they there no one has training at this time. I walked slowly and as i was nearly there i saw all the men stood outside looking in not knowing if they should go in or not. "Guy's?" They all turned around and told me to be quite. as they moved out of the way so i could have a look in and let me tell you i was not ready for what i saw.

Inside was my girlfriend sat on the floor with all of the gun dismantled. I looked at the guys wanting to know what was going on but they all look at me confused as to what has happened. I slowly walk in i see my girlfriend examining a piece form one of the guns. "Hey baby what are you doing?" i asked slowly walking to them. 

They looked at me shocked that i was here. "I didn't know you were back yet." They said and went back to looking at the guns parts. I looked at the boy's to see them all scared to walk in. "Babe what are you doing?" She continued to look at the weapons part. 1 thing anyone should no about y/n is that if something is on there mind they won't stop until its done or fixed.

"There was nose that one of the guns was making and i didn't know which one it was so im looking through the parts." I nodded and then slowly left to tell the boys we all choose to leave them at it hopefully it wont take to long. 

So its been 4 hours and y/n has finally done with the guns. "Hey babe, did you find what was making the noise?" i asked as they layed them self on me. I felt them shake there head no. Its going to be a long night.