emotions:SJ

⛔⛔Trigger warning ⚠️ mention of death and not feeling sad about it. You Don have to read it if you dont want to and if you are feeling sad and want to talk to someone you can talk to me. ⚠️⚠️⛔⛔

Scarlett's pov:

So recently one of Colins relatives has passed away. Today were heading to the funeral. 

I went to Rose's room and woke her up and then I went to y/ns room. I woke them up and went downstairs were Colin was sat with a glass of water and tears in his eyes

I walked over a gave him a hug. Then Rose and y/n walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I made everyone breakfast then told the kids to go get dressed.

"Hkw are tou feeling about today?" I asked my sad husband. I had a feeling o already knew the answer but I still asked.

"I can't belive she's dead." Colin said and then started to cry. I gave Colin a hug for about 5 minutes until he stood up and went to get ready.

Once everyone was dressed I told the kids to go grab something for the ride and to do while the grown ups talk. Rose went and got a doll. While y/n went and got there sketchbook.

We all got in the car and headed off to the place. When we arrived everyone was looking sad or at the ground.

We got out of the car and started to walk inside the building. We went up to a bunch of people and gave are condolences. As we were doing this I notice y/n didn't look sad. They looked confused.

We told the kids to sit at this table and not to leave the building and if anything is wrong to come and get us.

Just before the funeral started we went and got the kids and we all sat down as a family. Colins mum was giving a little speech and during tjis I notice y/n looked confused again so I decided to asked them later.

We all walked outside to were they where going to be buried and we all put a flower down and we then watched it get lowered.

We all went back inside and we let the kids go sit down. After a while I was sat alone with Colin and he could tell something with on my mind.

"What's on your mind love?" He asked wanting to know. "Y/n looked confused today. Not sad confused. And that makes me confused." Said hoping I made sence.

Y/n's pov:

We went to a funeral today to be honest I dint understand why everyone was upset. I mean yea they died but why are we making a big deal about it.

People kept coming up to me and Rose saying how up set we must be. And every time I just sad no not really. I not that sounds mean but I really don't gey why everyone is upset.

After a while we all got back in the car and we went home
When we got home I rushed up stairs and got changed.  While I was at my desk working on a drawing I heard a knock on my door. I said come in and they did.

"Hey sweetie can we talk?" My mum asked. I nodded and she sat on my bed. To be honest I thought I had done something wrong.

"Are you confused about something?" She asked like she already knew the answer. I nodded and waited for her response. "Dk you want to tell me what it is that got you confused?" She asked I was hesitant at first but then decided to tell her.

"Why was everyone sad today about someone dying?" I asked. She looked at me and took a big breath in. "Because when people die people are sad. Are you not sad?" She asked I shook my head no and she came and gave me a hug. "That's ok. It's just your way of grieving. If you want to talk about it tell me ok." She said and I nodded.

A/n: Sorry I've been absent just been thinking about my future and what I want to do with it.