Fireworks Nr

Nats pov:

It was no secret to any of the avengers that y/n was in the army.  Mr and y/n meet when I was saving her team.

Flashback:

" just remember if you need back up just say the word" Nick Fury said to me as I was heading to the location if this group of soilders.

As I arrived I could hear someone screaming in pain. I made a note of where it sounded like it was coming from. As I walked to where the cells where I found a group if men sat on the floor. "Any of you need some help out?" I said with my famous smirk.

Once we opened the door I was about to head out when I heard another scream of pain. "That's are captain. We can't leave him behind. If it wasn't for him/her/them we wouldn't be alive." One solider spoke up I nodded and made are way to were it was.

When we got to the room I could see someone tied up hanging from a chain. I took out the guards and got this person down. I help them get out of the room and we met up with there team. On are way back to sheild the soouders fell asleep, well all but 1.

"You should rest." I said to the captian who layed on the table not being able to move with out pain. "So should you." There voice came out raspy.

End of Flashback:

Like I said it's how we met. Any way everyone in the compound knows that they have PTSD ( I don't know anything about PTSD. I'm just making/guessing all of what am I'm saying.) They ever know from hearing them scream from nightmares or from training for example if they're is a loud bang.

Anyway it was July 4 and we are having a bbq with everyone and int brought his family. As I was watching y/n mess about with kids, Tony caught my eye by setting something up. I shook it off as it could have just been him doing anything.

"Okay everyone now it's time for fireworks!!" (Fun fact, I had one if the embers of a fire work touch ring near my eye when u was like 7.)Tony yelled but y/n clearly didn't hear as they where inside. They walked over to me and kissed my cheek. All of the sudden aloud bang happened and y/n froze. They didn't even blink. Tony set of another one and it was an even louder bang.

Y/n panicked and ran into the compound.  I ran after them while Steve was trying to stop Tony bit that wasn't going well. As I roan around the compound I could hear heavy breathing which I knew was from y/n.

I walked around the corner and saw y/n under the kitchen table with their head down and hands covering ears. I slowly went under with them and put my hand on top of theirs.

After a couple minutes they moved their hands and slowly moved there head up. They got out from under the table and backed up to a corner. I went over to them and wrapped my arms around them.

Y/n was crying but really bad. I've never seen them this bad. They started to shake so we sat in the floor and I let them cuddle closer to me. Afyer a while they fell asleep and I slowly picked them up. I took them to bed and then went outside and yelled at Tony for setting the fireworks off. Let's just say Tony was close to death. 

A/n: do u guys want one with scarlett and autsic reader??