Caught: SJ

Scarlett:

So i was pickup Y/n and Rose from school because i thought it would be nice for them. I had got rose in the car already and i went to y/n's school. As i pulled up i could see them sat on the steps like they would normally do when waiting for rose. But what i didn't think i would see was them Vaping. I got out the car and went straight to them and they slowly looked up. You could see the fear in there face. They stood up and i put my hand out for them to give to me.

They gave it to me and went to the car. I took a deep breath in and then went to the car. Once i got in the car i could see that they were sorry and scared. "Im sorry mum." But before they went to carry on i stopped them and told them that when we got home they had to go to there room.  

Once we got home they went straight to their room and i help rose get set up with her home work. I then went to Y/ns room but before i took a deep breath in and then went in. They where sat at their desk. They turned around keeping their eye's fixed on the ground. "Look i just want to know why?" Was all i said. If i know why they did it then maybe i can help them. They slowly looked up at me and tool a deep breath in. 

"I started cause i was so stressed. Rose get my work and she can answer my questions but when i do it i don't get any of it. But the fact that i have to try and be as good as rose." I felt tears come to my eyes. I never knew that they felt this. I stood up and pulled them in for a hug. How could i not notice this. "Hey you don't have to be as good as Rose you just do the best you can okay?" 

They nodded their head and i pulled away and whipped my tears away. "Im going to cook dinner ill call you down okay but first I'm going to need you to give me the vapes." They nodded and stood up and walked around their room. Once they had all of the vapes they gave them to me. It was a handful and i mean a handful. I kissed the top of their head and went downstairs to the kitchen. I put the vapes in the bin and started to cook dinner. 

Colin came in and put his bags down and walked to me and hugged me. "How was your day?" He asked and kissed the top of my head. "It was okay." I gave him a packet to put in the bin once he did he turned to me and then the bin then to me. "Whose vapes are these?" I took a deep breath in i forgot about them. "They where Y/ns but I've spoken to them." He closed the bin then walked over he looked pissed but i know he wont say anything. I called the kids for dinner and we all had a quiet dinner like normal.

I walked into the Living room with rose to help her set up the TV before i go back and deal with all the dishes, I know Colin and Y/n will put the dishes over near the sink ready for me. Once i helped rose i went back to the kitchen but i what i heard was not want i wanted to hear.

Y/n:

After mum left to help rose it was just me and Colin. He looked at me and then lost his smile i stood up and went to put the dishes near the sink for mum. I mean i may be in trouble but i still help around the house im not that bad. "You think helping and cleaning is going to make your mum forgive you?" I shock my head no cause i know it wont. "God your pathetic., Rose would never vape, she would never do anything wrong. But you. Your the worst kid anyone could ask for." I took a deep breath in and went straight to my room. 

As i left i saw mum stood in the door way. She went to say something but i just walked past her. I opened my room window and grabbed a vape i kept incase. I started to vape when it ran out. I got my shoes and £5 and headed to the door so i could go to the shop round the corner so i could get a new vape.

As i left i could see mum walk to me but i left before she could say anything i heard the door open again but i didn't care who it was. I walked out of the shop and opened the packet and got the vape out. I took a couple of vapes and breathed it. I saw mum walk over and sit next to me leaning against the brick wall. "I'm sorry about what colin said to you." I nodded and took another breath of the vape in. I started to cry so i put my head on her shoulder and she pulled me in for a hug.

Scarlet:

I have never seen Y/n cry i mean when they where younger yes but not since they where 10 and that was 7 years ago. God i hate Colin right now. "I need you to give me the vape." I put my hand out for them to give it to me. They slowly gave it to me and put it in my hand. I rubbed my other hand up and down their back.

After a while i stood up and pulled them with me. It started raining so i wanted to get them back as fast as posable. We started to walk home i could feel them grab my hand. We got home and i told them to go have a shower and get out of the wet cloths. Once they did i went to find colin to yell at him again. Once i had done that i put rose to bed and went to watch a movie with Y/n. I mean i get that they did wrong but they didn't deserve what Colin said.