STEVE!!!: NR

Steve: 

Everyone a part from me, Bruce and Y/n are on a mission i wans't need on this mission same with Bruce and Y/n. I've always been jealous of Y/n not because who they are but who they are dating. I've always had a crush on Nat since i first met them, we started to get close and then Y/n turned up. 

I was going to train and i came up with a great idea if i can beat Y/n in training maybe Nat might see that im better then them and choice me over them. I know she should i think everyone can see it.

"Hey Y/n want to come train with me?" Please say yes. Please say yes. They looked up from their phone and nodded their head finishing their drink. "Let me get changed and ill come down." I nodded my head and smiled and made my way to the training room to set up. 

Once them came down i knew what i was gonna do. I hate them so much for taking Nat away from me. They got out the ring and that pissed me off, training you can't just walk out. I throw my shield as hard as i could and then beat them up. They need to learn their lesson.

Y/n:

Once i got my joggers and a jumper or legging and sports bra on i went down to the training room. To be honest its a bit weird that Steve asked me to join because he never has before but i might as well join. (Just an idea of what they are wearing you can wear something else if you don't like it.)

Once i was in the training room i saw that Steve had set up

Once i was in the training room i saw that Steve had set up. I looked over at him and smiled before we took are place in the area. He had his shield which made me a bit nervous because we don't normally train with equipment unless he is with people with powers and i don't have powers.

As we started i was moving out the way making sure that i didn't get hit, I could tell Steve was getting annoyed because i wasn't fitting back but how am i meant to beat a super solider with a shield. "FIGHT BACK Y/N!" He knocked me down and went to hit my head, i rolled out the way. 

I stood up and got out the ring because he was taking this to far. As i was walking away i heard a noise coming behind me i turned around and saw his shield coming my way. Before i could react it hit me straight in my stomach making me fall to the floor. He ran over and started to punch my body. I manged to push him off and walk out the room. 

I went back mine and Nat's room slowly because it hurt to move. I mean i know he wasn't the biggest fan of mine but i didn't know that he would do that. I went into the bathroom and got my cloths off, i could see that my body was bruising. After the shower i got changed into a new pair of joggers and a simple top before lying down. 

"Y/n i thought i should let you know that the team is back from the mission." J.A.R.V.I.S said, as i was going to sit up i could feel so much pain run through my whole body as i tried to stand up but failed and fell to the floor. 

Flashback:

After my race i had just beaten my time and i could see my dad and sister run over to me. "Hey good job." My sister Maya said as she went to get me some water. I fell to the floor weak, when my dad looked down at me shacking his head. 

"You beat it by a second. Ha i thought you where better yet here you are, weak on the floor. You can walk home." I nodded my head  not wanting to look up. I slowly stood up when my sister came over and gave me water only for my dad to take it of me. "Water is for winners, eye's forward. Get waking." He walked away with my sister giving me a sad smile.

End of Flash back:

 When i come back round i see Nat holding my face in her hands. I could see she was talking but i couldn't hear her. I keep my eyes forward and slowly my hearing came round. "Hey. NO, no, no. No eyes forward." I moved my eyes to look her in the eyes and she brought me into a hug. 

Nat:

When i came back from the mission with the team i was so excited to see Y/n but when i got of the jet they weren't there like they normally are. "Steve, Bruce where is Y/n?" They both looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "Y/n is sat on the floor of your bedroom Miss Romanoff." J.A.R.V.I.S alerted me. I ran to our room because this isn't like them. As soon as i walked into their room i saw that they where having flash backs so i sat with them until they started to come round. 

Once they had come round i made sure that they didn't do eyes forward and that they could see that they where safe. I pulled them into a hug. After a while J.A.R.V.I.S let us know that dinner was ready. I stood up and so did Y/n but they seemed different. 

As we were walking i could see that they where in pain. "Babe you okay." They nodded their head. They sat down and put a bit of food on their plate not what they should have i mean like barely anything on their plate. The team looked at me and i shock my head showing that i didn't know. Once they had eaten they left the room and i turned to Steve and Bruce with a serious look on my face.

"What happened?" I looked at both of them, Bruce really did look confused and worried about them but Steve didn't he look proud? "Steve what happened?" He looked at me with a shocked face and then look around the table. "What makes you think i know."  I looked at Wanda and nodded se stood up and went behind Steve and showed us what happened.

Once she had done we all sat their with a shocked face. I stood up and ran to them along with Bruce. "Nat they could be bleeding internally i need to check them out." I nodded my head and opened the door to see them sat on the bed struggling to breath. Bruce went to get the Oxygen mask while i tired to calm them down. 

"I'm....sor...sorry."  They said in between breaths. "Hey it wasn't your fault." I said as Bruce came back with the mask and put it over their face. After a bit they started to breath better. We walked them down to medical where Bruce looked over them and said that they where okay just bruised. 

God Steve is going to pay for this.