visit NR:

Y/n:

So me a jess are at home cause I'm still on maternity leave which means I get to spend time with my daughter. Nat my wife is at work today she said she had to talk to the boys but she ll text me during the day.

Right now I'm trying to feed jess but she won't latch on for some reason normally nat will help me but she isn't here and I dont know if I should text her or go to her and get her to help.

Jess is crying g her eyes out and I'm tired and I just want to sleep. Screw it I'm going to nat. "Hey baby we are going to go see mama." I say as I put jess in here car seat.

I get in the driver seat and all I can here is her crying. I hate when she crys ut breaks my heart. I start to drive to the compound where nat works. When I get a text of her saying the boys are annoying. But I mean when aren't they.

I pull up to the compound and get jess and her baby bag out and quickly walk in. "Nat  where are you." I shout as I make my way through the hallway.

As I get into the living room I see a bunch of people sat on sofa's and their heads turn when they hear a crying baby. I see Nat and she jumps up and walks over to me.

"Honey what are you doing here?" Nat asked as I'm not meant to be at her work. "She wouldn't latch on and she won't stop crying and I'm so tried." I say as I put my head on Nat's chest.

She leads me to a room which I'm guessing is her's because the is a picture of me and her. She sat me on the bed. "How bout we try again but this time I'll help you. Okay?" Nat asked with so much care in her voice. I nodded my head pulled.dlwny top and bra. Nat help get her to latch on and boom she did it. I swear she has magic baby powers.

I lead on nat and slowly closed my eyes as we sat in silence. Nats arms warped around me and she started to trace patterns in my back.

Nat's:

Once jess was done with her food I slowly put her in my arms and then back in her car seat so I could put my amazing wife y/n to bed. I know they haven't had good sleep for a while so this will be good for her. Once she was asleep. Picked the car seat up and rocked I back and forth to help Jess fall asleep.

Once she was asleep I got in bed next to y/n and she immediately cuddled up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and traced patterns on her back to help her saltay alseep longer.

A/n just a bit of fluid at the end. Do you guys want a smut chapter or more fluff or both. Also the new book is out.